Drummer Available - READ (1 Viewer)

musicman6890

Drummer available here, based in dublin, 19, currently studying, living in rathmines, with kit in dalkey (it's sweeeeet).

I am anxious to either join or set up a band, my influences are basic rock and alternative but i have been listening to more and more post rock and electro and would maybe like to bring together some of these aspects with other interested musicians.

I have been playing for 4-5 years and have played in gigging bands before (I am currently in a QOTSA style band in cork)

I am very open to trying new things, from a straight rock band to maybe trying some stuff with a dj or synth lines and things like that.
I would very much like to incorporate the music i listen to into the music i play.

I listen to: QOTSA, Foo Fighters, The Strokes, Biffy Clyro, blink 182, Daft Punk, Fightstar, Kings Of Leon, Muse, Nirvana, Radiohead, The Police, Sigur Ros, Smashing Pumpkins, Thrice, Weezer.

I have recently been listening to AND like: Mogwai, The Mars Volta, Vampire Weekend

Don't Hesitate to contact me if You're looking for a drummer, even if the influences throw you a bit, Give us a pm and we'll meet up for a jam

hi my name is gary im starting a band we have a singer,a bassist,and a guitarist all we need is a drummer will u help us out man we are ages 15-19 we are serious about this and will still have a bit of fun:) so my email is [email protected] it is also my msn if u have one add me or just reply thanks man......we play all sorts of rock mainly hard rock please get back to me thanks we really need a drummer.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back