Drummer and Keyboardist Wanted (1 Viewer)

Beatlesdom

Hello All

I'm a guitarist/singer (21) in an alt/psych/indie(ish) band based in the Meath/Dublin area. I'm sure you'll all be greatly saddened by the news off our reduction from, a four piece to a mere trio. This is due to our drummer's recent departure (band member's dating bad idea). We're hoping to expand the sound by bringing in a keyboardist as well as a drummer (we have a kit at our practice area)ideally aged between 18 and 26. We also have a korg synth as well as a keyboard which i'm told is pretty dapper so gear isnt an instant issue. We currently have two guitarists/singers and a bass player but are always open to additional musicians including dare i say it a third guitar player.
The Musical influences for the band are varied but fall between five points which directly impact upon the sound.

Point 1. 60's Garage (pretty fuzzy stuff groups like Sonics, Brogues, Monks.etc)

Point 2. More contemporary(ish) experimental groups like Radiohead, Sonic Youth and Brian Jonestown Massacre

Point 3. More recognisable 60's groups e.g Beatles, Stones and the Velvet Underground

Point 4. A bit of Punk, Clash, Pil, Television, Patti Smith

Point 5. Indie, Libertines, Strokes
If any of these groups like us influence you and you've sucessfully managed to navigate through my long winded post please get in contact. We've got about ten songs at present and are hoping to write many more and begin giging in the coming months. If your interested please get in touch.

my e-mail it's
[email protected].

Thanks for your patience i do go on i'm sorry
Cathal

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back