Dropdead/Catheter/Scalplock/Leatherface/Skate Fest -you fucking know you want to! (1 Viewer)

alternatively, we're having the "Launch" of cristo's launch ramp on saturday at which i will be singing an acapella version of well known dropdead and leatherface songs..
really though, this gig looks cool, anyone wanting to come skate this launch thingy pm me.. its really well made.

i hope you fuckers dont come and ruin my weekend....really dont come.
but if you are get the boat to liverpool its 44euros and will bring you straight in to liverpool its 3 hours but by the time you book in for a plane get to and from the airports its actually quicker and if your lucky you can drink in the same bar as me on the ferry.also go to a good pub owned by ex dockers and a veggie food place ive got directions for. or you could not come.

guuurrrrrrrrrr

i've been thinking it might be rockin to head over there for that gig, i wouldnt mind hitting the one in leeds then the one in liverpool, anyhoo im planning on defo going to at least one of the gigs, anyone else definitely goin, by the way byrneos ya love me really, ya just dont know it yet!

done and done

Booked flight for Liverpool yesterday :) .. missed the last 2 soo can't wait for this one... some great bands n skating, I pity the poor person sitting next 2 me on the flight back !cheezy

it doesnt look like theres very many cheap flights for these or the remains of the day/american heritage gig in bradford. damn.
i think ryanair had a mad free flights yoke last week.
double damn.

oh well, if you miss dropdead and leatherface you could always just come and see scientific bong and stomachs next gigs
ho ho ho.

.....just to return briefly to the issue of getting to Liverpool....

P&O don't take foot passengers. SeaCat do. they have a site seacat.co.uk but the crossings on it are 37 each way. fuck that.
Call their free phone number... uh it's in the golden pages and ask for reservations. Jaysus i feel like conor now... well, byrneos and i are going to get the 15.30 sailing which gets you in liverpool around 19.30 and then leave the next morning at 10.30 (the only sailing apparently).
That's 44 quid. you don't have to pay until the day. grand.
They give you a reference # over the phone which you give them when you pay on the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back