driving to galway late on saturday? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter herv
  • Start date
  • Replies 22
  • Views 2K
  • Watchers 4

herv

Since 2000
Website
www.compactrisc.net
about 5.30/6pm? and not insane?

i just got a call from Cian whos doing the Scotch Egg show and Maruosa and Gulpepsh who were on tour in with Ove-Naxx etc are flying in from Bristol at 5.30-ish and are looking for a lift to Galway for the party. If by chance anyones going down who could give them a lift that'd be great, but if not they're getting the city-link.

mail me at herv (at) riscrecords (dot) com if anyone is into bringing them down.

Cheers

Ewan

i'm not 100% sure i'm going down now but I'll see how i'm fixed tomorrow an get back to you. saw the pricks last night

herv said:

i just got a call from Cian whos doing the Scotch Egg show and Maruosa and Gulpepsh who were on tour in with Ove-Naxx

Ewan

Are they wanting to play at these gigs too?

herv said:

i just got a call from Cian whos doing the Scotch Egg show and Maruosa and Gulpepsh who were on tour in with Ove-Naxx etc are flying in from Bristol at 5.30-ish and are looking for a lift to Galway for the party. If by chance anyones going down who could give them a lift that'd be great, but if not they're getting the city-link.

mail me at herv (at) riscrecords (dot) com if anyone is into bringing them down.

Cheers

Ewan

yikes
leaving soon. solly dude

Bah indeed. Was meant to be in Galway with the family but they decided not to go cos of the weather and I didn't really feel like paying 50 euro to Irish Rail.

broken arm said:
oh. whay are people telling the drivning will be dangerooos. dicks.

you and your fuckin icy roads
i spent the whole time driving htinking "gosh i hope there's no icy roads. simons worried about icy roads"

lovely drive

galway isn't as shit as i thought
sorry guys, my mistake

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back