DREAMS?wtf (1 Viewer)

holly_rackis

Website
www.myspace.com
what i dream i just woke up from:

there was a band, which consisted of daragh lynch, the two corms, these two birds ive never seen before, and rob o donnell.
i somehow got roped into being the stylist for the band, because they were going on Xfactor, but it was called punXfactor (srsly, i do not know). i walked into this room and it had loads of stuff those lads would be into, but except it was all done in sequins and diamonds. the studded jackets were studded with pearls and rubies and all, and i got to dress all the lads in the most amazing gear ever. rob (who i've only met once and cant even remember what he looks like but i presume he had a face in it) had a pair of these red tartan trousers on which were made completely out of sequins. he LOVED them.

they obviously won the whole thing and we were all filthy rich.

knowing those ridiculous dream interpretations this probably means someone i know is gonna die/win money/have a baby..

what a dream.

ahahaha brill!

I once had a dream i was friends with Demi Moore, when i woke up it took me a few min to realize it was a dream and we were not friends at all

i was very upset:( i felt such a bond with my new friend....oh

i rode peter petrelli from heroes the other night....well i would of if the cat didnt jump on my head an wake me up!

:mad:

gutted! his g/f had broken up with him and all cos we were getting too close!

:D:D:D

getting woken up mid cool cool dream! now thats fucking annoying!

cmonnn get back to sleep! get back to sleep!

picard-facepalm.jpg

I dream that I am screwing the bookies for loads of money as I'm gone back in time by a few months and I keep saying to myself this is def not a dream in the dream it's real.

my wierdest nightmare.
i was dreaming that i'm making a tea but instead of teabag there was a little goose inside with feathers etc. and i pour boiled water into the cup. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back