Download Springsteen's Radio Nowhere for free (2 Viewers)

therealjohnny

Supporter
Solutions
http://music.guardian.co.uk/news/story/0,,2157092,00.html

[FONT=Geneva,Arial,sans-serif] Tuesday August 28, 2007
Guardian Unlimited

[/FONT]
sp.gif
bruce256.jpg

[FONT=Geneva,Arial,sans-serif]Bruce's bonus ... Springsteen's Radio Nowhere can be yours, absolutely free
[/FONT] This autumn sees the release of Bruce Springsteen's 15th studio album, but you can get your first taste here, exclusively on Guardian Unlimited Music.For one week only we're offering you the opportunity to download - for free - the track Radio Nowhere from the upcoming long player, Magic, not due to hit the shops (physical or virtual) until October 1 2007.
Magic sees Springsteen reunited with the E Street Band for the first time since 2004 and with the music kept under wraps until now, anticipation is high.

thanks be to god he's over that seeger sessions muck. my appreciation of springsteen was badly shaken by that whole business

There’s a suspicion in the back of my mind that he recorded all those songs because they were royalty-free, or at least that had something to do with it.

I enjoyed it though. They’re great craic like.

There’s a suspicion in the back of my mind that he recorded all those songs because they were royalty-free, or at least that had something to do with it.

I enjoyed it though. They’re great craic like.

you cynical old man. he has enough money surely to pay the royalties if he had wanted to play other songs especially after that milk-it-to-death tour. i think he was trying to jump on the anti-bush psych-folk bandwagon - that or he just had no better ideas of his own

back with the e street band for the first time since 04???!!! thank fuck, i don't think i could wait one more minute.

what do yiz think of the new single? its no "Tougher than the rest" anyway. thats my favorite springsteen song.

Do you mean "Working on a Dream"? I love it. It's just lovely and simple and it suits his vibrato.
But I don't like the backing vocals. That's a problem I have with much of latter day E-Street band Bruce stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back