doormouse in galway (1 Viewer)

suitementale

Suite Mentale presents
an evening of extreme breakcore mentalism!

with
DOORMOUSE live (addict records u.s) 11pm till late
john kavanagh (suite mentale) 10-11pm
dj piggy (leechrum records) 9-10pm

thurs 8 sept
richardsons bar
10 euro
doors 9pm
please come early!

DOORMOUSE Booyaka! Lick a shot! Depending on which side of the fence you're standing on, Daniel "doormouse" Martinstein is either a complete waste of time or a complete waste of space. Either way, the party music of the underground rave culture makes you sweat! Take one part Gloria Estefan, one part DJ Paul, one part Guy Lombardo and there you have it. Don't worry, we're not sure either.

Daniel started producing house music in 1973 in Germany with Kraftwerk and Magic Juan Atkins. He used a potato and 4 live chickens. Although all masters were destroyed by fire, these recordings live on in the hearts and minds of the very dead chickens?
Source: Straight from the horse's mouth

Doormouse has been producing some of the most slammingest sick-ass jams since 1852. The OG midwest badass.Sick! Dennis Hopper sick. Imagine camping with Dennis Hopper and he roofies you out in the woods somwhere and you wake up sewn to a family of badgers. Well he's sicker. This man will tear you a new shithole. Lots of folks talk all kinds of shit about Dan, legendary shit, meat in his ass, crossfader dick, whatever, you fucks don't know shit, he's sicker than that. Source: Snares

..yeah, shitmat is playing on the 23 sept.dont have a venue yet but it will def be on somewhere.

Cool. I've no idea how there is a pretty decent breakcore scene in Galway yet nothing in Dublin.

suitementale said:
..yeah, shitmat is playing on the 23 sept.dont have a venue yet but it will def be on somewhere.
I'm in a hostel room with you in Berlin, can you guess which one i am, woooooh (i'm not a ghost/geist).

P.S. Keyboards in berlin are gay.

Bag'o'cans said:
I'm in a hostel room with you in Berlin, can you guess which one i am, woooooh (i'm not a ghost/geist).

P.S. Keyboards in berlin are gay.

za, reallz reallz gaz

what hostel zou in?

also is doormouse not plazing in dublin? somebodz sort this out!

richardsons is deadly, its like going to a gig in your living room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back