Doherty gets cat addicted (1 Viewer)

Thebeard

Troubled British rocker Pete Doherty has been captured on camera forcing his pet cat to smoke crack cocaine, according to reports.

Friends have leaked a picture to British newspaper The Sun, which shows the rocker appearing to hold a miniature crack pipe against the feline's mouth.

A pal tells the newspaper: "Pete thinks it's hilarious to get it wasted. He even made a special miniaturised crack pipe out of a bottle so it can get the maximum hit.

"But the kitten is starting to get really bad withdrawal symptoms. It has lost some of its balance. I thinks it can fly. It is really distressing to see."

It was revealed in August that the RSPCA (Royal Society for the Protection of Animals) were planning to investigate the rocker after his cat was rushed to a clinic and found to have ingested cocaine. </SPAN>

I love the part about the cat tinking it can fly, how can he tell???:D:confused::rolleyes:

Personally I think he wrote loads of amazing songs but I don't know if he's written a single good one since he became a stupid junkie around 2004

that cat is high
look at that look in his eye
oh man he's high
higher than a kite

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

the inkspots version is better BTW

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back