Dogshit Sandwich appreciation thread (1 Viewer)

Just d/l Aus Rotten today and back from the pub and slapped it on the ole media player and fuck yyaaaaaa it's good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Punk Rawkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>anythingelse

The Subversives are a far better band then Hardskin and from the same genre
The album is called Protest and Dance, a top class oi album

Aus Rotten is an out n out Punk band, donno how i never heard of these b4, thank fuck for the internetttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

JANER said:
The Subversives are a far better band then Hardskin and from the same genre
The album is called Protest and Dance, a top class oi album

Aus Rotten is an out n out Punk band, donno how i never heard of these b4, thank fuck for the internetttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Got that album and it's a wee beauty alright. From the sleeve notes it says it was released in 1998? Have they done anything since?

anyone see the dogshit sandwich set early at some all-dayer in the temple about four years ago? myself and derenzy turn up, him a little worse for the drink, and dogshit sandwich are blasting out a cover of the cranberries "zombie". in a rare moment of clarity derenzy realises what's going on and legs it over, grabs the mike and starts contorting on the floor singing:

"In your head, in your head,
Zombie, zombie, zombie,
Hey, hey, hey. What's in your head,
In your head,
Zombie, zombie, zombie?
Hey, hey, hey, hey, oh, dou, dou, dou, dou, dou... "

pure brilliance. :D

JANER said:
Just d/l Aus Rotten today and back from the pub and slapped it on the ole media player and fuck yyaaaaaa it's good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Punk Rawkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>anythingelse

If you like Aus Rotten you should give Behind Enemy Lines a listen-it's Dave from AR's new band.Caustic Christ is another ex-Aus Rotten band but i get the impression you're more into oi/streetpunk stuff so i dunno if you'd be too keen on it.Check out Submachine too-members of that band went on to be in CC too

DuncheeKnifed said:
anyone see the dogshit sandwich set early at some all-dayer in the temple about four years ago? myself and derenzy turn up, him a little worse for the drink, and dogshit sandwich are blasting out a cover of the cranberries "zombie". in a rare moment of clarity derenzy realises what's going on and legs it over, grabs the mike and starts contorting on the floor singing:

"In your head, in your head,
Zombie, zombie, zombie,
Hey, hey, hey. What's in your head,
In your head,
Zombie, zombie, zombie?
Hey, hey, hey, hey, oh, dou, dou, dou, dou, dou... "

pure brilliance. :D

I think I might have been there. Comedy indeed!

no class said:
If you like Aus Rotten you should give Behind Enemy Lines a listen-it's Dave from AR's new band.Caustic Christ is another ex-Aus Rotten band but i get the impression you're more into oi/streetpunk stuff so i dunno if you'd be too keen on it.Check out Submachine too-members of that band went on to be in CC too

No wonder Caustic Christ are shit.:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back