documentary about C.S. Lewis (1 Viewer)

guy of the tiger

on tv.. but i'm not allowed watch it 'cause my stupid brother is studying for his stupid exams. And stupid fancy broke the other stupid tv in the other room.
The bit I did see was really interesting AND they played music from Aphex Twin's Drukqs, which made it even better.

FancyGoods said:
on tv.. but i'm not allowed watch it 'cause my stupid brother is studying for his stupid exams. And stupid fancy broke the other stupid tv in the other room.
The bit I did see was really interesting AND they played music from Aphex Twin's Drukqs, which made it even better.

was there loads about him being a closet paedophile?

I really miss cable, all I get to see these days is endless fair city and that bastard who does the weather on TV3

kirstie said:

I really miss cable, all I get to see these days is endless fair city and that bastard who does the weather on TV3
Leave martin king alone. My ma knows his ma.

I didn't hear anything about him being a closet paedo. It seemed to be bigging-him-up the whoel time so I doubt it. Was he really a paedo? Seems like everyone is these days.

Also, Is there any other type of paedo, other than a closet paedo?:D

kirstie said:

FancyGoods said:
I didn't hear anything about him being a closet paedo. It seemed to be bigging-him-up the whoel time so I doubt it. Was he really a paedo? Seems like everyone is these days.

Also, Is there any other type of paedo, other than a closet paedo?:D
yeah, there's out of the closet paedos - they're the ones with the laceratons and bruise marks

and yeah, there was something a bit dodgy about cs alright. he used to take small children out on his punt on the cam and he never had a girlfriend....

wasn't narnia a land full of animals and kids IN A CLOSET?

maybe his whole book was symbolic of his tendencys for Pedophilia and Bestiality And the snow queen represents his bitterness at women.

(insert twighlight zone theme music here -->)

kirstie said:
yeah, there's out of the closet paedos - they're the ones with the laceratons and bruise marks

and yeah, there was something a bit dodgy about cs alright. he used to take small children out on his punt on the cam and he never had a girlfriend....

FancyGoods said:
wasn't narnia a land full of animals and kids IN A CLOSET?

maybe his whole book was symbolic of his tendencys for Pedophilia and Bestiality And the snow queen represents his bitterness at women.

(insert twighlight zone theme music here -->)

they weren't IN the closet, or OUT of it - they just used it as a portal

which I would interpret to mean 'bi-curiosity is good'

Or you could interpret it more literally to reflect his struggle with coming out of the closet.

(I don't mean 'literally' literally because then I'd be saying that C.S. Lewis somehow physicaly got stuck in a closet and couldn't get out because he was morbidly obese)

Or you could interpret it more literally than my inital comment (and slightly LESS literally than my second, bracketed comment) to reflect him writing a story about these little dudes who go into a fancy-pants snowland called Narnia via a closet.

Either way....spooky.

kirstie said:
they weren't IN the closet, or OUT of it - they just used it as a portal

which I would interpret to mean 'bi-curiosity is good'

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back