Do the IFI let kids in? (1 Viewer)

Reets

Supporter
Solutions
I want to bring the sprog to see its a wonderful life, but i've only ever brought teenagers and not 6yr olds. I cant remember seeing kids there either, but it is a family movie. I've tried ringing them but there's no one there yet.
She'll be heartbroken if we get there and they dont let her in.

I couldn't see any information on their website about their policy on admitting children.

I've never seen children in there either, but I think thats because most of the movies are not suitable for children and because most kids probably would rather go to Cineworld. I doubt there'd be a problem.

She'll be heartbroken if we get there and they dont let her in.

don't tell her about the movie until you get there and find out for sure - it doesn't really look like a cinema until you're sitting in front of the screen, so you should be able to get away with it if they say no

don't tell her about the movie until you get there and find out for sure - it doesn't really look like a cinema until you're sitting in front of the screen, so you should be able to get away with it if they say no

Good strategy!

don't tell her about the movie until you get there and find out for sure
I had to tell her what we were doing today or she wouldnt go with me. she's learnt to be weary of my fun day out ideas (who knew the love ulster parade was gonna end that way?).
I can always bring her to another film and tell her its the same one.

I had to tell her what we were doing today or she wouldnt go with me. she's learnt to be weary of my fun day out ideas (who knew the love ulster parade was gonna end that way?).

You can't be serious!?

Can you?

i think the important lesson today is that we should always lie to our children

She'll never notice...

f_pssylife2m_11316ba.jpg

Don't worry yourself they do, I think it's just after a certain time or something like that.

But your grand for bringin kids in, sure, me little sis and her class went there the other day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back