do do dee do (1 Viewer)

mazzyianne

Website
Visit site
Hey
I dunno how many people know about whats going on with the sociales zentrum pour les eirecores (a fine mix of languages indeedy) but I'm saying nada details-wise in internet land so get in contact if yis want.
I was suprised and disapointed at the lack of presence from this corner at the meeting after many people said they'd go. But there were many good people and very productive stuff going on.
Report back:
Much is happening and it's all good.
:D :D :D :D :D

Sean stress - I was trying to get in conract as Dunchee reckoned youd be a good man to talk to bout some o this. Pm or ring me or whatever if ur interested in helping out.

Is this the same ´Marianne´ from www.indymedia.ie? If so I would be very interested in getting in contact with you regarding these plans you have mentioned. I have your phone number from one of your postings so I may call you soon.

Nigel said:
Is this the same ´Marianne´ from www.indymedia.ie? If so I would be very interested in getting in contact with you regarding these plans you have mentioned. I have your phone number from one of your postings so I may call you soon.

Um... I guess.
I posted some stuff there about the good bus and food not bombs. Sure, you interested in the social centre? The more the merrier!!

(eoin....spa!
wheeler or phil or whoever, kick him out or at least delete his posting would ya??)

nice... good job
Well, I'm going to Amsterdam on Saturday for some research...
I've got sponsored to go believe it or not
Any of you spas wandering about near Amsterdam get in touch if yis wanna meet up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back