do any bands make you feel physically sick? (1 Viewer)

I had to briefly leave a neurosis gig once... the combination of something they were projecting onto the wall behind them over and over and over and Barnstormers' quality beverages just worked wonders on my gut.

Joanna Newsom's voice hurts my ears.

My ex almost fainted at a Super Furry Animals gig as they were pumping out some mad bass during "Mountain People"... she couldn't stand...no drugs involved...just the drug of music, that is.

Lighthouse Family.

vomit-451.jpg

I'm not really into music, but potato salad and canned tuna make me retch. That would be more my field. Branching out, I feel sickened by the exploitation of children in developing countries.

I love the Charlatans. Even their later, crap albums. Always a couple of gems on them.

The only thing that makes me feel physically sick is sweet and sour sauce. Again, its an association thing. Reminds me of puking my ring in Hollyhead when I was a nipper.

If I ate some while listening to the Charlatans though...who knows.

Vitalic.I was dragged along to that gig last week.I know its not a band(i thought it was)but fux sake it was dire.what really made me wanna puke was looking at the punters.Tasteless fuckers to a man.

I love the Charlatans. Even their later, crap albums. Always a couple of gems on them.

The only thing that makes me feel physically sick is sweet and sour sauce. Again, its an association thing. Reminds me of puking my ring in Hollyhead when I was a nipper.

If I ate some while listening to the Charlatans though...who knows.

me too, i always had a lot of love for Timbo and the Charlatans

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back