DIY Punk is alive and well. (1 Viewer)

i kinda like these lads. when so many mongo punks wear union jack clobber i think a nice big i.r.a. t-shirt in more than justified.

for example check out these dip shits
http://www.myspace.com/orange

61BVQEFEN5L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Hello everybody- Aladdin Sain here, guitar player with Bin Laden's Daughter.
Thanks to everyone for the positive comments, and especially to PUNK ROCK for starting the thread.

Johnnystress- I'm nae the singer! But it is me fae the other forum. You should hae mail fae me, but it's maybe at your address for the old board, not sure.

If anyone has downloaded the stuff from mp3.com, I've added a 'photo' at 12x12cm for use as the label. I tried to upload the inside of the cd booklet, with the lyrics as well, but there wasn't enough space. I can figure something out for any real completists.

We are in the middle of making up another 4-track- "Bin Laden's Daughter's Propaganda Machine", the title track- "The Farce of Propaganda" can be downloaded for free from another website, but I'll have to make another couple of posts here before I can link it.

Oh and thanks to those who joined oor myspace too!

I'll pass that on- he'll be chuffed.
The singer- Barnoff, made the studio vids. We did have other ones up a while back- for Saddam's Hole and The Fatwa Song off that cd, but he took them off so he could improve on them. There is also a plan to redo the vocals on that cd, so we might get more video versions of them later.
The live stuff was a bloke in the crowd, he contacted us after he put them on You tube, and that was what gave us the idea of the You Tube Channel.

Johnnystress- I'm nae the singer! But it is me fae the other forum. You should hae mail fae me, but it's maybe at your address for the old board, not sure.
!

nothing in my inboxes- send it again or pm me here?

and welcome to eirecore!

ok, if anyone wants to, you can download one of the tracks from 'Bin Ladens Daughters Propaganda Machine' for free from this website...

http://www.hubl.co.uk/viewband.php?band_id=43

Just so there's no duplicity- each download logs a vote on that sites mp3 chart. We're not looking for votes or anything- their whole process is open to blatant cheating and the results are totally meaningless. There are some other bands from my area with mp3s on there if anyone has a broad range of taste. I don't think there are any other punk bands there. It's not a very busy site though.

i APPEAR TO HAVE ALREADY DOWNLOADED THIS AND IT WON'T LET ME D/L IT AGAIN SO DONNO HOW IT IS CHEATING, EXCUSE THE CAPS BUT TO LAZY TO REWRITE THE SENTENCE.

Aye- it's a bastard sometimes it winna let you vote, but you can still download- which is the main thing. If you create an account (free) you can log in every day and vote- which means if you're prepared to log in everyday and vote for your own track (especially if you have access to a second net connection like, say, at work) you can pump it up pretty quick. If more than one person in your band can do this you're laughing. Most won't bother, but there will be those who will do it to a greater or lesser extent. It's not a true reflection of how many people are really downloading.
Maybe I'm just a cynical cunt- who'd have thought it, eh? A cynical Scottish punk!

Fucking superb fuckin' vids. Make me wanna go smashy smashy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back