Diving in the game (1 Viewer)

molateen

Website
www.notmenbutgiants.com
Does anyone else other than me think diving is ruining football nowadays . It sickens me to see it . Players like Ronaldo , Ashley Cole , Pires , Viera and even Damien Duff !baggyyyy should be part of the premiership diving squad for the next olympics .
Use video replay and give all of them a mandatory 3 match ban if cought . Pires should of had a penalty last night but because it was Pires he didnt get it .

The other thing that should be cut out is cursing at the ref . You get sent off in Rugby for cursing at the ref it should be the same in soccer .

Now thats off my chest .:mad:

molateen said:
Does anyone else other than me think diving is ruining football nowadays . It sickens me to see it . Players like Ronaldo , Ashley Cole , Pires , Viera and even Damien Duff !baggyyyy should be part of the premiership diving squad for the next olympics .
Use video replay and give all of them a mandatory 3 match ban if cought . Pires should of had a penalty last night but because it was Pires he didnt get it .

The other thing that should be cut out is cursing at the ref . You get sent off in Rugby for cursing at the ref it should be the same in soccer .

Now thats off my chest .:mad:

Damn right, and the entire FC Porto team should be banned for life too!

The Neville sisters should be banned for being "pissy cunts" in the immortal words of one Jaap Stam.

I'd ban alice bands and Robbie Savage if I had me way, and Russian millionaires buying the league for small clubs from Fulham.

therecklessone said:
The Neville sisters should be banned for being "pissy cunts" in the immortal words of one Jaap Stam.

Thats a rule I'd like to see enforced alright.

But do you really think Diving is worse now than 10 years ago? I don't, its just part of football now, don't think people will ever stop cheating in order to gain an advantage. Not saying its right, but I really don't see it ever changing now.

nah, diving is just more noticeable these days cos cunts like rodney marsh and all like to blame the foreign influx from the start of the premiership - bloody foreigners, eh?

it was alright in the 70's though, as they'd give a cheeky wink to their teammates after the dive, then down 15 pints that night and go beat their wives.

the dirty weed said:
it was alright in the 70's though, as they'd give a cheeky wink to their teammates after the dive, then down 15 pints that night and go beat their wives.

happy days.

thing is, football is a battle with very constricting rules, and things like diving are so tiny in the scheme of things but with the stakes and passion involved its always gong to be something that will be around.

world cup final, last ten minutes, brazil 0 ireland 0, someone tackles me in the penalty area, i'm going down.

lorcanzo said:
happy days.

thing is, football is a battle with very constricting rules, and things like diving are so tiny in the scheme of things but with the stakes and passion involved its always gong to be something that will be around.

world cup final, last ten minutes, brazil 0 ireland 0, someone tackles me in the penalty area, i'm going down.

Then Brazil bring on their proper squad and win 9-1.

lorcanzo said:
ireland are going to do deadly in the next world cup.
seriously.

mark my words: SEMI FINALS.
world cup just isn't the world cup without some cunt getting all pissy and storming off. what's the point like.

I think its high time we got ourselves another drug scandal a la WC 94 and Maradona off his tits.

I'd like to see either Roy Keane or Wayne Rooney pumped full of weapons-grade speed and biting legs.

That'd be rappah.

lorcanzo said:
happy days.

Seeing as we're dreaming I'm taking the peno then. Straight down the middle, keeper catches it but it's hit so hard he gets sent into the back of the net.

Fuck, for some reason I can't find the button that lets me link to pics so they show up.

http://www.26pigs.com/tiger/hamish.jpg

Unicron said:
Seeing as we're dreaming I'm taking the peno then. Straight down the middle, keeper catches it but it's hit so hard he gets sent into the back of the net.

Fuck, for some reason I can't find the button that lets me link to pics so they show up.

http://www.26pigs.com/tiger/hamish.jpg

Funny that, my one went straight through the keeper, leaving a burning hole in the centre of his body.
Anyway I'd rather dream about saving a penalty Sly Stallone style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back