Distro affairs (1 Viewer)

NecroSteve

I'm looking for more Irish stuff to distribute. Looking at what I have right now, there's a nice international flavour to it all, but feck all home-grown stuff apart from Lobotomies, (retards), Setting Off Sirens, RAG, and a couple others. I'd be massively grateful to anyone who helps me bulk out the local stuff. Remember, a lot of the people who buy from me are not much in touch with the Irish DIY scene, if at all, and are often very curious about the stuff I sell. Raising awareness and hence appreciation of what's out there could do a lot for the Irish scene as a whole, not just in the North-West!

I'll be in Dublin for a few hours tomorrow (late posting this bit, I know...), so if anyone has a few zines, records, t-shirts, patches, or any other examples of DIY non-profit creativity that they'd like me to sell on for them, and will be around to give them to me, I'll be reachable at 085 7318162. No point posting here regarding that, cos I won't see it in time.

Septic Pussy will be recording and album after christmas and we're looking for lots of places to distro it so you can have some if ya want

The more the better!! No need to ask, just send. Unless you'd prefer me to pay for it first, which should be no bother hopefully. But sure ye know where I live anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back