Disco2 (1 Viewer)

Oh yeah, everybody come to the Warp Magic Bus Tour (ie Plaid) tonight in the TBMC. Me and Ross 64k (that's his real amount of memory) are DJing in the bar. I'm the skinny lad, Ross is the big lad.

-Thayl

disco

hello all!! seems like gr8 fun was had by all last night,i had to leave early and go and meet some peeps...so im sorry i missed all the schandal!! youre all lovely anyway ;) to those i ran into outside the music centre i apologise profusely for my drunken state!!!
xxprincessxx

Originally posted by Thayl
Oh yeah, everybody come to the Warp Magic Bus Tour (ie Plaid) tonight in the TBMC. Me and Ross 64k (that's his real amount of memory) are DJing in the bar. I'm the skinny lad, Ross is the big lad.

-Thayl

ah good ol ross. hes just great.

that, i must say my friends, was a very amusing evening.

embarrassing highlights included:

1. waking up the next morning to find i'd been wearing a paper headband with "hello my name is satan" on it.

2. my dancing in eamon dorans.

3. hector's feeble attempts to call in sick the next morning.
yew were sooo unconvincing. pah.

i must say it was lovely too see so many of you, as dan said to me at the bar "its like blind date with, eh, lots of people".

hopper you still owe me a pint.

lorcanzo i still owe you 20 squid.

hopper please buy lorcanzo 5 pints.

now we're even.

maybe i've just read this wrong, but did some of you end up in the music centre after the disco? and seeing as there were only about 10 people in the music centre on thursday which ones were u?

Originally posted by Ed
maybe i've just read this wrong, but did some of you end up in the music centre after the disco? and seeing as there were only about 10 people in the music centre on thursday which ones were u?

well we (that is me, hector, deniece, lorcanzo, treelo, hopper, snakybuzz, peepee, kirstie, monkey and a few others) got to the tbmc and they weren't letting people in. so we went to dorans.

and danced.

and danced.

and monkey fell asleep.

the lil cutie.

oh i see, shame, the reason i wasn't as the disco was cuz i made the wise decision to play records to the 10 or so people that were there.

ah it was a v. nice evening.

napalm death courtesy of nlgbbblth and something with chickens crooning from the muppet show from simp.

it was great.

the dj order which we'd so carefully planned before went straight out the window though.

ah well, i don't think anyone i know was actually at it, so i prolly woulda ended up doing a runner.

Originally posted by lorcanzo

i sent my evil twin brother along, so if anything embarrassing happened or he insulted anyone it was him.

yeah, i heard a similar thing happend the other night in the tbmc when jeff mills sent his slightly dimmer twin brother danny over to dj for him.

herv's dancing was pretty special i have to say. me and hector grey cycling round milltown at 4 in the morning in the POURing rain looking for fags (i mean cigarettes) .... not so special. it took me hours to get home the next day and my clothes were still soaking and now i have a cold. boo hoo.
herv's dancing .|..|
spending so much money !bog
hag running away like a little girl at 3am !bog

oh and the wearing of stickers. that has to be mentioned because some people were wearing so fucking many. anne o malley, how many did you have? i remember you had one on each shoe and each arm. i woke up the next day *wearing* me, hagisgay, hector grey, happy, burgerbarbaby, and pedro. a proud proud moment.

i have no memory of fighting with bags and stuff. none. this means it didn't happen. right?

i was less phoning in sick, more phoning in drunk. i'll be sacked next week. joy. joy unbounded.

cycling in milltown. in the rain. what a pair of fucking eejits we are. i didn't even want a smoke.

rapa buzz altogether.

nerds.

quote of the night:

treelo:
'i pumped on toast, oops, i mean toasted on pumped, eh, i mean posted on thumped.....'

ha! classic!

also class:
those young messers on the phone box
monkey falling asleep
herv dancing
oh YOU'RE peepee/thayl/hector/pete/kirstie/happy/princess/snakybus/rumpus/minka/nlgbbbth......
getting the ride*

*not true

Originally posted by Unclealo
Dan dosed work. The wuss! I reckon Hopper did as well...

On my best behaviour at work today.. I, like caroline also had a "stomach bug" last friday ;) . The guys I live with smacked me around the place at 7 the next morning to get me up for work but there was no waking me.

Also those young vagabonds on the phone box were .|..|

should i remember this phone bisnis lark, or is it up there with the 'fighting'?

i think you had just got into the taxi at that stage. we looked across the road and there were 3 people on top of the box.

what happened this morning in work?

i don't want to be here today.

i so don't want to be here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back