DISCHARGE SOLD OUT (1 Viewer)

Napalm said:
Nope, but has anybody reading this got any 'System X', Black Catholics, The Threat, etc:
The singer from The Threat is now a Hari Krishna- he got special dispensation from, capain wahtisface , the head of the krishnas, so now he sings sean nós in pubs and stuff. He was on Would You Believe

TOXIC said:
IN 1981 YOU WERE STILL SHITTING IN YOUR NAPPY....I AINT HERE TO DEFEND DISCHARGE I JUST THINK YOU NEED TO LIGHTEN UP A BIT .....CAN IT NOT BE A GOOD NIGHT OF PUNK ROCK,BEER,OLD BASTARDS TRYING TO STAGE DIVE AND IF YOUR LUCKY GET LAID AT THE END OF THE NIGHT...ITS ONLY ENTERTAINMENT AT THE END OF THE DAY,ITS NOT GONNA CHANGE THE WORLD
So fuckin what, I'm still shitting my nappy now.

If you read what I'd wrote, it's got nothing to do with DIY, it's about being arseholes. Maybe they would have acted just the same in '81, but I doubt it -so maybe they've changed, then why're they called Discharge?

Lighten up, fuck, whatever...

I still think misogyny and espousing attitudes like that from the stage is bullshit, I think punk is a very different thing to you than it is to me John; at the end of the day to me it's more than entertainment and I certainly know more than a few people whose world it's changed.

well that was a night i wont forget anytime soon ... where do all these people hide when other gigs are on ? well i guess its good that they do , they only come out and start fucking fights and act like morons etc etc .. discharge seemed like genuinely nice people.

pretty good gig except for all the stupid smacking the shit out of each other dancing ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back