DISCHARGE 30TH October Fibbers! (1 Viewer)

this is definatly going ahead next year says rat he justs needs time to see family and shite then touring with the two bands! so he wanted it post-ponde. gettin back 2 me soon with a date himself

this is definatly going ahead next year says rat he justs needs time to see family and shite then touring with the two bands! so he wanted it post-ponde. gettin back 2 me soon with a date himself
The problem is he only knows you from the internet and has not dealt with you b4 and probably assumes you're an excitable young Punk who can't for definite guarantee their money and of course if something comes up nearer to home with a promoter who he knows and won't let down this could easily happen again....
It's the reason why we are not all promoters for this sized gig, to be a promoter takes years of savvy and contacts and finally having fuck all gigs fall thru, it's different if a few fall thru after years of putting them on but at the very start it tarnishes your name.

The problem is he only knows you from the internet and has not dealt with you b4 and probably assumes you're an excitable young Punk who can't for definite guarantee their money and of course if something comes up nearer to home with a promoter who he knows and won't let down this could easily happen again....
It's the reason why we are not all promoters for this sized gig, to be a promoter takes years of savvy and contacts and finally having fuck all gigs fall thru, it's different if a few fall thru after years of putting them on but at the very start it tarnishes your name.

Jaysus that's way too much sense for you to be posting on eirecore. Has someone robbed Janer's password? :D

I do agree with your point though....

But you don't need to be savvy to be a promoter. Sure all the local punk bands will play for fuck all, just put on loads of gigs with local bands and you can make a fortune with hardly any effort needed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back