Diefenbaker(Sweden) gig needed.... (3 Viewers)

xiknowitsoverx

the rough plan for the tour is below.. problem is is Damo is I belive heading of on tour with Espa Messa on the 13th April,plus he's in bradford til monday, they day after the proposed Dublin gig, so anyone who wants to put them on get in touch, they aren't looking a set amount of cash but have to cover a ferry cost between three gigs, so that needs taken into account......

they sound kinda jawbreaker meets Quicksand with good political lyrics.,i saw them in Glasgow last year and they were great, I have CD's burnt off, if anyone wants one get in touch....

www.diefenbaker.net

DIEFENBAKER UK/IRE TOUR APRIL 04

1/Tues 6th April fly into Glasgow.. gig in Edinburgh
2/Weds 7th April Liverpool
3/Thurs 8th April Newport
4/Friday 9th April Sheffield
5/Saturday 10th April Leeds
6/Sunday 11th April Manchester or up north somewhere
7/Monday 12th boat in Scotland to Belfast or Larne.Dublin gig
8/Tuesday 13th April, Limerick
9/Wednesday 14th April Belfast
10/ Thurday 15th April, Glasgow

xiknowitsoverx said:
the rough plan for the tour is below.. problem is is Damo is I belive heading of on tour with Espa Messa on the 13th April,plus he's in bradford til monday, they day after the proposed Dublin gig, so anyone who wants to put them on get in touch, they aren't looking a set amount of cash but have to cover a ferry cost between three gigs, so that needs taken into account......

they sound kinda jawbreaker meets Quicksand with good political lyrics.,i saw them in Glasgow last year and they were great, I have CD's burnt off, if anyone wants one get in touch....

www.diefenbaker.net

DIEFENBAKER UK/IRE TOUR APRIL 04

1/Tues 6th April fly into Glasgow.. gig in Edinburgh
2/Weds 7th April Liverpool
3/Thurs 8th April Newport
4/Friday 9th April Sheffield
5/Saturday 10th April Leeds
6/Sunday 11th April Manchester or up north somewhere
7/Monday 12th boat in Scotland to Belfast or Larne.Dublin gig
8/Tuesday 13th April, Limerick
9/Wednesday 14th April Belfast
10/ Thurday 15th April, Glasgow

Damo get in touch about this when you get back from Bradford, Ian Youth email me....Phil

mc moley said:
what exact date/day are you looking for?

Dublin gig is gonna be the 12th Monday..... let me know if your into it, the deal, no fixed amount of cash, the more the better...mail me if your into it..or Damo...

Cormcolash said:
Do not assist this man in any way. He is trying to create a Rupert Murdoch like Media Empire.

fuck off Cormac, should you not be wanking over pics of semi naked men like Arnie about now?, fukkin arsehole..... Damo if you see this get in touch about it, cheers, Phil

sorry no can do i can only book the hall in kilcoole on sat/fri nights.....and sundays well in advance.
a gig during the week probably wont beworth their while as about half the kids down here still go to school and probably wont be allowed out on a school night!

mc moley said:
sorry no can do i can only book the hall in kilcoole on sat/fri nights.....and sundays well in advance.
a gig during the week probably wont beworth their while as about half the kids down here still go to school and probably wont be allowed out on a school night!

hey, but the date is on an easter monday so if you colud get a venue that'd be cool I'd guess you'd get a decent crowd... mail me if your able to do anything

xiknowitsoverx said:
hey, but the date is on an easter monday so if you colud get a venue that'd be cool I'd guess you'd get a decent crowd... mail me if your able to do anything

Damo, I was thinking you colud book a venue for the Dublin gig and I can head down and door the door, get posters/door sorted if you are off the next day on tour.. let me know, also check your email about Truth North question/plea.. cheers,

i thought u wer talking about march.....but obviously you werent....so there is plenty of time. i will gladly do something in kilcoole on the 12th/13th if you want. just let me know in case you want to put them on in dublin instead.
i would probably suggest dublin as the kilcoole gigs that used to have hundreds of kids at them have been reduced to about 80 due losing our big venue. now i dont advertise to avoid too many people coming as id have to turn them away.
but the band will still get paid decently and get to play to about 80 or so enthusiastic kids so its ok i guess.
pm me if your interested.
:)

mc moley said:
i thought u wer talking about march.....but obviously you werent....so there is plenty of time. i will gladly do something in kilcoole on the 12th/13th if you want. just let me know in case you want to put them on in dublin instead.
i would probably suggest dublin as the kilcoole gigs that used to have hundreds of kids at them have been reduced to about 80 due losing our big venue. now i dont advertise to avoid too many people coming as id have to turn them away.
but the band will still get paid decently and get to play to about 80 or so enthusiastic kids so its ok i guess.
pm me if your interested.
:)

Winty is looking into a Dublin gig, BUT maybee you could sort out a Killcoole gig the next day afternoon before they drive to LimericK?? just a thought?? what's ya think??...

hey hows it going thumped was down for a while on my cpu so i went ahead and booked a kilcoole gig on the 12th incase it would get booked up. so its there if you want it.

let us know what ya wanna do.
dar

i think i just hung my MCP
mcp.jpg

the strange guy said:
cpu? *tsk* People's ignorance of technology makes me weep.
does cpu not mean computer no?
ah well im going to college now and learning all about these bleeding yokes!!! have ya ever done c language programming? its the biggest load of shite ever.. i have no clue whats going on but somehow have to make the game snakes and ladders!! oh dear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back