Detroit Cobras added to Electric Picnic bill (1 Viewer)

Deaglan

Website
www.goodluckski.com
Detroit Cobras have been added to the bill for the Electric Picnic which takes place on the grounds of Stradbally Hall Estate on Sat 4th Sept. They join Super Furry Animals, Groove Armada live, SOulwax, Jurassic 5, Dabid Kitt, Arrested Development, 2 many djs and loads of others for what's set to to be a super day out

The crowd who provided the tune for the current Guinness ad, the one where your man fucks the TV out.

Conversation its called, or some such bollox.

They supported The White Stripes in Dublin Castle two years ago.

did they? which band on the bill didn't show up? was it the von bondies, i remember seeing some of the support for that but have no recollection of seeing the detroit cobras before. 'seven deadly sins' is good.

Ed said:
did they? which band on the bill didn't show up? was it the von bondies, i remember seeing some of the support for that but have no recollection of seeing the detroit cobras before. 'seven deadly sins' is good.
No idea unfortunatey. We arrived late and were out getting a beer when the WS came onstage, so we saw no support.

'Twas supposed to be The Von Bondies, The Detroit Cobras and The Dirtbombs as support IIRC.

he is, there;s certainly better things and better dj's (cut chemist and nu-mark) to go to this for

I was just on the phone to me fellaaa and he said Grandmaster Flash is always playing here. he's like the max tundra of the red box.

for some reason i have never ever noticed before when he is playing. very odd.

I'd just lurve to see him play with the sugar hill gang.

He's been over a fair few times in the last few years, the sugar hill gang played here earlier in the year

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back