DEMOB are on the way...... (1 Viewer)

Danny_Mc

Knockin' Boots Promotions present:

DEMOB from the UK (First time in Ireland)
RUNNIN' RIOT (Belfast)
RUCTIONS (Donegal/Wicklow/Kildare/Dublin)
SEPTIC PUSSY (Dublin)

LOWER DECK PORTOBELLO
SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 15TH
DOORS 8PM
ADM €10

(poster/flyer to come)

Demob_Poster_SMALL.jpg

Yeah me too, thats why I'm wondering where it came from!

I scribbled this on a bit of paper in work with a black biro and just scanned it in , I'l draw it up nice for yous if you like?

The Voodoo Lounge is rapidly losing any appeal it ever had, the best feature of the place was the back yard/smoking area and now that's completely gone.... Also the overpriced muck that passes for beer (when they have it)seems to piss people off a bit too. Oh and the increasingly thuggish bouncers deter some punters and all!

Pity really as it's a good big venue but I think it's time to start looking for alternatives....

The Voodoo Lounge is rapidly losing any appeal it ever had, the best feature of the place was the back yard/smoking area and now that's completely gone.... Also the overpriced muck that passes for beer (when they have it)seems to piss people off a bit too. Oh and the increasingly thuggish bouncers deter some punters and all!

Pity really as it's a good big venue but I think it's time to start looking for alternatives....

Yeah its bollox smoking out the front now, the pints get closer and closer to Dorans quality everytime I go there!ninjaaaa

is the voodoo closing or is that a rumour? will be missed if it is as nothing else that size really.

must be a nightmare doing the door there if you have to check if the smokers have paid as well as those just arriving

is the voodoo closing or is that a rumour? will be missed if it is as nothing else that size really.

must be a nightmare doing the door there if you have to check if the smokers have paid as well as those just arriving

I belive the closure is set for October sometime, its a shame.

Really??? It's closing down?? AH balls... I know it's not the best venue in the world but jaysus there's been some great bands/nights in there.....
What will take it's place now??

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back