Demo against the Hunt Scum. (2 Viewers)

ALFred

Association of Hunt Saboteurs.

LOUTH HUNT BALL DEMONSTRATION ,
beside the RDS Horse Show, at Four Seasons Hotel, Ballsbridge, Dublin, Saturday 12th at 7.15.pm

‘.Animal abuse… Cubbing and Digging out-the darker side of the hunting and horsey set.’

Whilst the ‘Horsey Set’ celebrate the sanitised Dublin Horse Show this week, the darker more sinister side of the coin, cub- hunting or ‘cubbing’ as it is known commences…

Cub-hunting and fox-digging are shrouded in secrecy, for obvious reasons. There will be no outside witnesses. The object of cub hunting is to train young foxhounds in pack work and ultimately to give them a taste for fox blood! Another reason is to disperse the fox cubs over a wider area…for better hunting. Cub hunting takes place in the early morning usually at the Masters invitation…and it starts now.

‘If a cub is seen exiting it will be frightened back by the mounted followers slapping their saddles with their crops. These fox cubs are used as ‘blooding tools’ by the bloodthirsty hunters’.

Any misconceptions about foxhunting or the sordid issue of cub-hunting exists only in the minds of its apologists. It is an odious activity that should have been consigned to the dustbins of history long ago.

ALFred has organised a knacker hunt after this if anybody wants to come. He hasn't decided whether to meet outside the Sandyford halting site or the bunch of caravans that have been on the N11 for the past few weeks.

ALFred has organised a knacker hunt after this if anybody wants to come. He hasn't decided whether to meet outside the Sandyford halting site or the bunch of caravans that have been on the N11 for the past few weeks.

ALFred is providing pitchforks to this but I also advise to bring showers if you are able to, just to scare off the knackers.

I don't know. I haven't seen a bald black person either. Lots of Chinese have glasses though, the fucking nerds.
So are we going to burn down a few caravans or just put the shits up them?

(I love the way ALFred tries...TRIES...to join in on the joke.)

I was just making a general observation. I'm an activist not a fuckin comedian.
I put this thread up in the hope that someone might actually be prepared to help us out on this demo. It's only for an hour. The last time we did it, we were abused, spat on and threaten by just about every hunt wanker from around the country. While Sabbing we've been beaten up, hospitalised, had our transport vandalised, and our equipment stolen. But we're not prepared to let the wankers win. The majority of the general public have their heads too far up their arses to take note of the whole animal abuse situation. Only one person on this forum turned up to the circus demo. I'm hoping that eventually someone else might take notice and be prepared to help us out.

Maybe if you weren't a mildly racist self-righteous cock peddling bourgeois reformist politics then more people would show up.

here, are all youse crusty hippy lads opposed to all types of hunting ? what about whaling by eskimos and japanese for traditional purposes ?

well, the fox hunting is for scientific or at least ecological reasons ? no ? how come you have a problem with that and not, say the likes of whale hunting ?

Not sure how that fits in with scientific research or ecology, but anyway - fox hunting as a method of controlling numbers is a well debunked myth. And before it starts, I am not going to get into a long winded discussion about the merits of fox hunting. If you want to hear all sides of the debate, google it.

gall3.jpg

Looks both scientific and ecological.

Not sure how that fits in with scientific research or ecology, but anyway - fox hunting as a method of controlling numbers is a well debunked myth. And before it starts, I am not going to get into a long winded discussion about the merits of fox hunting. If you want to hear all sides of the debate, google it.

No, no, I know all the arguments for and against, and agree with you that both sides have valid points, there are alot of grey areas in the debate, and i think "dialog" is the key.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back