Deicide (1 Viewer)

mangler

Website
www.jandekoncorwood.com
Deicide guitarist Eric Hoffman was arrested in Buffalo, New York, on Tuesday for trying to cross the Canadian border with drugs. Hoffman, who was traveling in a mobile home, was charged with criminal possession of anabolic steroids with intent to sell, and possession of a hypodermic needle. He was also hit with three lesser possession charges for three types of prescription depressants. The man he was traveling with, Benjamin T. Boynton, was charged for having five grams of amphetamines, over a pound of marijuana, a loaded .22-caliber revolver, brass knuckles and a police baton. Court dates are pending...

Great band, idiot band members. I mean, an inverted cross burnt into your forehead might be more hardcore than polespikes, but it's a bit OTT, loike yknow?

the strange guy said:
Great band, idiot band members. I mean, an inverted cross burnt into your forehead might be more hardcore than polespikes, but it's a bit OTT, loike yknow?

jesus thats a bit fukin nuts!
i never hear of any of these things till i read them hear and usually end up quite frightened! you scary punks!

mc moley said:
jesus thats a bit fukin nuts!
i never hear of any of these things till i read them hear and usually end up quite frightened! you scary punks!
Don't forget the unfulfilled promise to top himself at when he reached 33.

I've an interview where he says that if his house was burning he'd save himself before saving his wife and son. How crimethinc is that! Me-Metal is all the rage.

the strange guy said:
I've an interview where he says that if his house was burning he'd save himself before saving his wife and son. How crimethinc is that! Me-Metal is all the rage.

>>he got the same philosophy as GG Allin...
Chrimethinc is for wankers, stupid rich kids that never have been in "real" life before.

I was talking to glen benton in paris last year before a gig. So hardcore drinking a bottle of jack daniels from the neck and acting all evil:in league with satan loike :rolleyes:

See THAT was the kind of story I was hoping I'd get if I hung out with machine head

(that was irony for anyonw who missed it)

.|..| DEICIDE MORE RAWKIN THAN EIRECORE .|..| YEAHHHHH DEICIDE WOAAAHHHHH

that is the effect deicide has on your brain, now don't be slagging glen benton, he is one angry angry man. And before someone goes on about him shooting squirrels, SATAN made him do it.

error type 11 said:
I was talking to glen benton in paris last year before a gig. So hardcore drinking a bottle of jack daniels from the neck and acting all evil:in league with satan loike :rolleyes:
yeah, i was hangin' out with jesus in ehh.. spain last year and he was cool, drinking holy water like there wass no tommorrow

I'm just interested in the fact that they play fast, have evil lyrics and would give my Granny a hearty. The fact that they are all total spastics holds no sway with this metal-fan. If it did, I'd only listen to bands who are genuinely nice people, like Daniel O Donnell and his band.

the strange guy said:
I'm just interested in the fact that they play fast, have evil lyrics and would give my Granny a hearty. The fact that they are all total spastics holds no sway with this metal-fan. If it did, I'd only listen to bands who are genuinely nice people, like Daniel O Donnell and his band.
I totally agree. Man, what a cool-ass band.

Did you hear "When Satan Lives" - the live album? Sounds better and tighter than the studio albums. I'd fuckin love to see them sometime.

stupid mortals slagging Deicide, i just dont know how exactly Glen Benton is imitating Christ? Hwta by virtue of having long hair and a shitty beard, if so then i'm imitating him too. Simple fact is Deicide rae uncomprimisngly rawkin, and anyhoo ya gotta admire Glen Benton's conviction, he does hate Christianity insanely, and i for one admire that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back