Defiance, Ohio(USA, No-Idea records)+Kidd Blunt+Vox Populi-Limerick Boat Club Fri 13 (1 Viewer)

Gambra

Anarchic Harmonics
Website
www.noisenotmusic.org
41_1024_ts1092762986000.sized.jpg

DEFIANCE, OHIO
Defiance, Ohio are an anarchist folk-punk band from Bloomington, Indiana. They are known for their extensive touring and intense, enthusiastic live shows. They are named after the real town Defiance, Ohio. The band features a violin, cello, and double bass unlike typical punk groups. The band is also known for being involved with fellow DIY minded record label Plan-It-X Records, often touring with many bands on Plan-It-X Records and recently participating in the Plan-It-X Fest.

They have released two full length LPs, Share What Ya Got and The Great Depression, as well as several split albums. In the DIY spirit they release most of their music themselves, producing their own CDs and CD-Rs, as well as allowing anyone to download all their music for free from their website under a Creative Commons Attribute-NonCommerical-ShareAlike license. When not releasing their own music, the band works with independent record labels in order to produce their releases. Typically these have been smaller independent labels, however the band's second and most recent full-length, The Great Depression, was released on the more notable though still independent No Idea Records.

No Idea is the largest label Defiance, Ohio has ever worked with. The band has said that they would have preferred to release the album themselves, as they usually do, but that they did not have the capacity to do so while continuing to produce their other self-releases.

All the tracks from all their albums can be downloaded for free from their website (along with all other Defiance, Ohio songs).

http://defianceohio.terrorware.com
http://defianceohio.terrorware.com/audio.php (here you can download EVERYTHING they've ever recorded for nothing!!)
http://www.archive.org/details/DefianceOhio (for the live showdownloads)

Kiddblunt_Pic_Index_Git1.jpg
Kiddblunt_Pic_Index_Bass.jpg
Kiddblunt_Pic_Index_Git2.jpg
Kiddblunt_Pic_Index_Drums.jpg

KIDD BLUNT
Kidd Blunt... What else more can you say??? Fugazi mizxed with Iron Maiden metal goodnes.
Kidd Blunt - Hangar MP3

118211131a1772530017b737085889l.jpg

VOX POPULI
These Limerick local young lads decided not to form a Blink 182 or Green Day tribute band like seemingly every other young band in the bloody city but instead decided to form their own twist on ye olde Kraut rock.. Superb stuff though they haven't yet recoded so you'll have to come along to hear them for yourself..
http://vox-populi-the-band.bebo.com

Venue:Limerick Boat Club (soon to be closing down unfortunately)
Date:Friday October 13th
Time:Doors at 8pm

Re: Defiance, Ohio(USA, No-Idea records)+Kidd Blunt+Vox Populi-Limerick Boat Club Fri

fuckin bad buzz...

Indeed, tis all very sad..

CITY BABY said:
shite , nicest venue in the town and that means poor aul' twoomey out of a job again?.Saw some great fuckin gigs there,

Ah come on down for the few that are left so, we'll all make em good before it closes!

boat club going? you'll have to have some kind of funeral fest to mark it and blow up that little island at the end.

Defiance, Ohio(USA, No-Idea records)+Kidd Blunt+Vox Populi-Limerick Boat Club Fri

if no one can reply properly, it's cos of the title.. it's too long..

bump..

Defiance, Ohio(USA, No-Idea records)+Kidd Blunt+Vox Populi-Limerick Boat Club Fri

October 11 -Belfast 8.30pm @ Bunker Bar, Laverys
October 12 -Galway 6pm @ The Gaf Youth Cafe + night time gig.
October 13 -Limerick 9pm @ The Boatclub
October 14 -Wexford 5pm @ The Ridge (all ages)
October 15 -Dublin 5pm @ House Gig, Blackrock

looking forward to this now,roll on 5 o clock,

Session in yours after Gambra???.|..|

No no, I do believe session was in yours.. Sound for putting them up for the night CITY BABY, hope you remember me though.

"Are you Gambra?"
"That's me"
"Ah I knew it, you can tell from how good looking they are..."
{proceeds to fall on top of fellow freebooters member}

No no, I do believe session was in yours.. Sound for putting them up for the night CITY BABY, hope you remember me though.

"Are you Gambra?"
"That's me"
"Ah I knew it, you can tell from how good looking they are..."
{proceeds to fall on top of fellow freebooters member}

nay bother atall! had a good laugh, as for me falling around the place drunk...well it was friday:D , your just lucky ya wernt the girl who thought it would be funny to snap me braces

me:" WHO ARE YOU"
her: "my name is.."
me: "YOUR NOBODY THATS WHO YA FUCKIN ARE":eek: :eek: :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back