DECAL @ LAZYBIRD SUNDAY 12TH JUNE 2005 (1 Viewer)

nEiLo

Website
www.lazybird.org
This Sunday at Lazybird... we are delighted to present DECAL

We've wanted Decal to play since the beginning of 'Bird but one thing or another got in the way. Actually it was due to laziness on our part. So we got our collective shit together, cornered Decal in a bar, gave him a date and BOING BOOM TSCHAK our wish was fulfilled. It was easy really… It’s a busy weekend for Decal: You can see dancey Decal at Undercurrent on Friday, but you can see droney Decal in the charming dinginess of the International Bar this Sunday.

Doors @ 8.30

Tax @ € 5

www.decal-artifacts.com

www.lazybird.org

Re: DECAL @ LAZYBIRD SUNDAY 13TH JUNE 2005

The drones mentioned above will probably be the sound of me snoring on stage after a weekend of serious DIY.
Stick a mic in me gob - sorted ;)

Oh yeah... point your browser to www.powerfm.org on Sunday between 6pm and 7.30pm for the weekly Lazybird webcast. This week, myself and Emmet (Boigaz) are in control... we've no idea what we are going to play.

aoboa said:
The drones mentioned above will probably be the sound of me snoring on stage after a weekend of serious DIY.
Stick a mic in me gob - sorted ;)

make sure you press play before you fall asleep:D

Looking forward to this!I presume electro on friday and Ambient stuff on Sunday night?His remix of Anne Garner's "Home" is amazing.Hitting the shops in August folks.Check the back of the latest edition of the wire for more info...

Psychonavigation Radio

psycho said:
Looking forward to this!I presume electro on friday and Ambient stuff on Sunday night?His remix of Anne Garner's "Home" is amazing.Hitting the shops in August folks.Check the back of the latest edition of the wire for more info...

Psychonavigation Radio

Yeah, electro Friday in Legal Eagle... not sure what I'm doing for Lazybird yet although see post above for one idea ;)

nEiLo said:
Oh yeah... point your browser to www.powerfm.org on Sunday between 6pm and 7.30pm for the weekly Lazybird webcast. This week, myself and Emmet (Boigaz) are in control... we've no idea what we are going to play.

here once upon a time, years and years ago, some at Lazybird played this really full on version of Walking With Jesus by Spaceman 3, big organs and big drums, I think... never heard of it since, anyone any ideas?

I still have to send you a Cee Dee Neeiloo

Pantone247 said:
here once upon a time, years and years ago, some at Lazybird played this really full on version of Walking With Jesus by Spaceman 3, big organs and big drums, I think... never heard of it since, anyone any ideas?

I still have to send you a Cee Dee Neeiloo

Thats prob the version off the Walking with jesus ep which is totally different to the Perfect Prescription one. Faster, no acoustics... or maybe the demo version which is on the Forged Prescriptions CD.

magnetize said:
Thats prob the version off the Walking with jesus ep which is totally different to the Perfect Prescription one. Faster, no acoustics... or maybe the demo version which is on the Forged Prescriptions CD.

sounds about right, must go looking for it...

Pantone247 said:
sounds about right, must go looking for it...

I know Mark Winkelmann played a version of that during his "Freak Out for Jesus" DJ set last year. Might that have been it? If so, you can PM him to ask which version it was (he posts here occasionally).

Paul

photon said:
I know Mark Winkelmann played a version of that during his "Freak Out for Jesus" DJ set last year. Might that have been it? If so, you can PM him to ask which version it was (he posts here occasionally).

Paul

I think it was before the Dublin guitar Quartet gig, where they did some Philip Glass pieces, aaagggeeeesss ago as both me and Snakybus, who was there with me, were throwing back boozes like the non-fathers we were, so was at least a year ago

Fantastic version buh'

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back