death cab:sell-outs (3 Viewers)

man I never realised how ugly they were! now I see where all the unrequited love and shit comes from.. I'm only really very familiar with transatlanticism, it's not great but it's not that bad surely?

transatlanticism. what a bastard of a word to spell.

I don't know this band at all, but i'm a big fan of The OC !ninjaaaa - is that them that sings 'Kaaaallifowrnia here we come...' over that dinky dinky piano bit?

sweetoblivion said:
transantlanticism? shit? you haven't heard tracks off it like We Looked Like Giants or Empty Vessels then, have you?! :confused:
or is it possible that YOU have never heard Something About Airplanes and therefore don't know how far they've fallen?!

I'm sorry but I just can't get past the whole O.C. connection. Are this band just the Sixpencenonethericher to it's Dawson Creek? The Hootie and Blowfish to it's Friends? The, eh..., yeah, well anyway... here's two interesting facts about The O.C:

1. The skinny one in it was the little girl who died in The Sixth Sense.
2. Hag looks not unlike the main guy, the guy with the hair.

I'll go look for a picture....

Company calls from 'we have the facts... death cab album is my favourite... a'nd i like the song they do on the daniel johnston covers album.

no comment.

RightSaidFred1P.jpg

Buckrake said:
Can you tell who's who?

CEREMONIALDEATH said:
jason schwarzman played drums in phantom planet but left around a year ago
i have never heard this band

andrew
"Alex Greenwald the lead singer in Phantom Planet is the bully (Seth Devlin) in Donnie Darko"
i have never heard this band either

swingkid said:
"Alex Greenwald the lead singer in Phantom Planet is the bully (Seth Devlin) in Donnie Darko"
i have never heard this band either
the guy who says "i like your boobs"? he's my all-time hero. any know if PP are any use?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back