Death Before Disco Need A Lift... (1 Viewer)

Alan Remorse

hello

Death Before Disco, a band from Belgium on Goodlife Records need a lift from Galway to Belfast on Friday week. There's five people in the band, and they wont be bringing a drumkit, just guitars (not sure about amps, presume they'll be bringing their own)

can anybody help??? please...? we'll suck you off...

Liadain said:
Goodlife you say? Are they tuff guy edgemetal? Would I like them?

emm.. nah they're pretty melodic actually... well, heavy hardcore with plenty of singing bits. im rackin my brains for a comparison.. i guess Poision The Well wouldnt be a million miles off

and i dont care what anyone says, Goodlife have some mad bands!!! what about Naiad or Hamartia? fuckin amazing!

I seeee....

Is there dates confirmed for this thingy?

Goodlife are mainly pretty woeful, that zine they put out is anyway, but they redeem themselves to me through 2 little words....
MORNING AGAIN

Liadain said:
I seeee....

Is there dates confirmed for this thingy?

Goodlife are mainly pretty woeful, that zine they put out is anyway, but they redeem themselves to me through 2 little words....
MORNING AGAIN

17TH MARCH-PADDYS DAY HARDCORE
Old Freds in Cork

DEATH BEFORE DISCO
+
MY REMORSE
(R)EVOLUTION OF A SUN

ha, so you have no excuse not to come!!!

its worth it just to see us and Rev blow the foreigners off the stage!!!

brianMy Remorse said:
17TH MARCH-PADDYS DAY HARDCORE
Old Freds in Cork

DEATH BEFORE DISCO
+
MY REMORSE
(R)EVOLUTION OF A SUN
i've been considering putting 'old fred's' or 'new fred's' on posters. i don't think tom'd like it but no one ever knows where the fuckin crúiscín lán is.
is that a thursday night? i'll be working downstairs.

treelo said:
i've been considering putting 'old fred's' or 'new fred's' on posters. i don't think tom'd like it but no one ever knows where the fuckin crúiscín lán is.
is that a thursday night? i'll be working downstairs.
its a wednesday night. paddys day!

Liadain said:
Goodlife you say? Are they tuff guy edgemetal? Would I like them?

Thats basically exactly what I thought when I read this, except in a slightly different way...

Anyway, how are they getting to Galway that they won't be able to get to Belfast afterwards?

no idea how they're getting to galway, not actually organising the tour, Conor Nelligan is.

i dont really understand the reputation that Goodlife bands have (i know of rumours that Goodlife treat their bands badly but thats another issue)... I really dont know how bands like Morning Again, Naiad, Hamartia, Poison The Well or Waking Kills The Dream could be considered "tough guy edge metal"

i think they might have signed some metal bands lately like Negate and others but their old roster rocked, Shai Hulud, Poison the Well, Morning Again etc... but anyhow people in Cork come along for Paddys festivities and moshtastic action, Rhona you cant use your privileged position as a dj as an excuse now!

what are the other dates? if any are on weekend i'l try to get to see em. cant make it to cork . bloody work:mad:

the dates are:

Wed (17th): Cork, Fredz (My Remorse, Rev of a Sun)
Thurs: Galway, Richardsons Bar (The Boy You Hit Is Dead, Rev of a Sun)
Fri: Belfast, Cavanaghs (the Boy You Hit, From Where I Stand)
Sat: Limerick, High Stool (Electric Eel Shock)

and there you have it

yeah, those are just the details the band sent me themselves, but that was a couple of weeks ago. who are bullet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back