DEAD LETTER DEPT>NO compliance> KIDblunt > giveamanakick (1 Viewer)

mc moley

Website
Visit site
gz gig on the 2nd of oct with

DEAD LETTER DEPT>
political melodic punk from CAnada....eh? .|..|

No COmpliance>
Wussy little emo boys from kilcoole :rolleyes:

GIveamanakick>
hard rockin limerick lads :mad:

Kid BLunt>
fresh off their 1st european tour...fresh melodic hc with egos to match! !baggyyyy !baggyyyy

Doors at 8.30 SHARP the first band plays exactly at 8.30 as new licensing
laws and all.....

c u there!
.|..|

my sherona said:
Savage,how are you's getting in/home?That fukkin last bus is too early.would anyone be on for cycling do ye reckon? mat maybe?

leave mat out of this we need his car!!!!!hahahahahahah

theres also a gig in kilkenny with
GOUT (last ever gig im told!)
DEAD LETTER DEPT
NO COMPLIANCE

be there or be square.

DeAd_KeV said:
that was a lovely gig
word, with very lovely canadian boys.

does anyone know what happened to marklar or whoever else was there with him last night? all i saw was them running down the street and then the fuzz arrived and there were like, 6 pigs or more surrounding them.....

i ran into marks brother today and he was telling me that when they were getting the nite like home they didnt have the money in change and the driver wanted it all in coins,18 euro coins or sumthing and some how the filth ended up being called and marks brother got a summins aparently..idunno.
On a lighther note my sister has informed me that this lad from our area threw a load of acid over a few piglywigs d'other day and theyre all in hospital in bits.represent

I'm Alive!!!! don't worry!!!! anyway yeh, bus inspectors were acting the bollox as was the driver, one thing led to another ya know!!! but get this; i did nothing, absolutely nothing, never even opened my mouth to the driver, yet i got searched (without reason, which is illegal) they gave me everything back except (SURPRISE SURPRISE) my anarchist pamphlet i had bought off corm. told me to get it back i'd have to go to pearse st. with identification and receipt of purchase. so i'll be going there tonight or tomorrow to give em shit and i'm not leavin till i get the book or the 1.50 i paid for it. they were acting pricks, REAL patronising pricks but i suppose thats expected. last two weeks i've had quite a few run ins with these arseholes and my hate for them is more than it could ever possibly be. Fuckin police state! at least we had a good auld chat on the way home about how cool it would be to kill a cop.

Kill a cop, jayzuz mark you'll have all the fuckin scene bitching about you for even proposing such a thing.

stephenoblunt said:
hmmmm is right John, where have you been lately? Or maybe you were at the Dead Letter gig... Or were you?!!!! Answer me or you'll be the one with acid - on your face!!!
ive been about abit. i wasnt at that gig coz i was working. i was at the gig in the music centre the splinter mob were asked to play but our drummer is living down in limerick now, shit buzz.

what are you up to? you havent been down greystones for a while, in fact i havent seen you since you left for the trip, come out from behind the drums will ye?

did someone do that ?

might just be a nomination for punkest moment of 2003 right there if you did.

(it's been a slow year)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back