Daedelus last night (1 Viewer)

penexpers

I should really learn to spell his name.

Anyway, he was pretty deadly last night despite the over-sterile atmosphere in the Sugar Club. He had this homemade USB controller for firing off his samples which I think was pretty unique. By the looks of things he loaded the sample into the software which then cut the sample up into 16 parts. Using the controller he was able to jump to any part of the sample. Awful description but there you go.

Daedalus seems like the most pretentious name possible for an artist. (followed closely by the Beat Poets)

The doc was ok. Nice idea but I found the music dragged a bit and got a bit repetitive.

yeah, Daedelus was fucking rasper. The film was pretty good, dragged a bit.

There were a lot of people wearing wooly hats indoors too, wasn't there? well, wasn't there?

This is that Keepintime thing? Saw it on DVD yay months ago.
That whole bit passes me by. Thought it was biggo boreo.
Dudes nodding heads over bullshitty samplers like what they're doing is illy. Thought the whole thing came off as tuneless actually. Think that scene takes itself hyper seriously and its hells unwarranted.

penexpers said:
despite the over-sterile atmosphere in the Sugar Club.

Iv never understood the logic of putting something that would clearly be great for dancing, in somewhere like the sugar club, which is clearly great for sitting, and for indoor hat wearing. I could scarcely keep still and by my time of leaving i had only clocked two girls up the front dancing like 3 idiots, and one black guy dancing like a stereotype.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back