custom fitted earplugs (1 Viewer)

Turtle-TM

yo,

anyone know where you can get fitted for custom fitted musicians earplugs? i want to buy the Elacin ER 25's, but as far as i can see you can only get fitted for them in the uk or holland!

ive been using alpine musicsafer pro's for a few months now and they just aren't working any more! they only attenuate up to 20dB,and seeing as im at gigs nearly everyday its just really getting to me now.

any help/suggestions would be cool

cheers folks. it would appear he does the elacin ones. will ring him tomorrow!

aye... frank cass did well by me... nice detailed hearing test in to the price which he keeps on record if you wish to return at a later date to see how you're hearing has gone downhill even more...

elacin 15dB for me... work well..

i think it was around 200/220 for a checkup and pair of ear plugs. just type the name into search up there and it'll bring up the relevant threads.

is that including the price of elacin earplugs?!?!? if it is thats a pretty good price........

cheers for the help folks. talked to frank cass & sons. very helpful people all together!

for any one looking to get custom ear plugs the price is around €240, which includes a hearing test, to see just how f*cked your hearing really is, then fitting for the ear plugs,then they come back in 4 weeks and you go to get them fitted and tested.

elacin will keep your mould on file for 4 years for around €20 extra so if you lose one you dont need a re fit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back