Currently active distros in Ireland? (1 Viewer)

dogs and vultures have a fb page not sure about web page,(but they bring their distro to gigs etc ), chainbreaker 12" — Chainbreaker Records , james in belfast has one as well name escapes me at the minute. alex still seems to be stocking ordering new stuff for distroy as well (even thought its meant to have closed : ) )

As far as distro and me go I will get in the odd bit and piece but nothing like what I did before and will bring stuff to the odd gig here or there. I will do up a list in time but will not have distro in webshops. People can message me if they want a list of what I have.

Dany and Edel from Art For Blind have moved up around the corner from me in Sligo, and I am sure we will do something in future. Currently I am going to stock all Art For Blind, Distro-y and Jobsworth releases in individual and a central webshop in the form of DistroTable webshop I am still building the webshop but you can visit it here:
DistroTable - Online Distro Tables

And the individual shops you can add things to combine orders from all three shops in shopping carts:
Art For Blind: DistroTable - Online Distro Tables
Distro-y: DistroTable - Online Distro Tables
Jobsworth: DistroTable - Online Distro Tables

I will stock any Irish releases that people want me to in the main Distrotable shop and will try and get my hands on other releases by bands I have released as well.

Thats where I am currently distro wise. Anyone who wants my small distro list just message me.

Other distros:
Art For Blind(Have their own webshop)(Sligo): Art for Blind, Cork City, Ireland - independent record label and distro.
Chainbreaker(Galway/Enniskillen): Chainbreaker Records
DeadLamb Records(Athlone): http://www.deadlambrecords.com
Dogs and Vultures(Dublin): dogsandvultures.com
Savour Your Scene(Belfast): Savour Your Scene Records — Home (not sure if Currie is doing anything anymore)
Visions Of Warning(Belfast) James not sure on websites??

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back