Cry Me A River Fest in Germany (30th June) (4 Viewers)

Gambra

Anarchic Harmonics
Website
www.noisenotmusic.org
BANDS THAT ARE CONFIRMED SO FAR : JUNE PAIK; CEASE UPON THE CAPITOL; ZANN; ED GEIN; PHOENIX BODIES; LA QUIETE; A FINE BOAT THAT COFFIN; ONLY FOR THE SAKE OF ACHING; VIOLENT BREAKFAST .
BANDS WE RE WAITING TO BE CONFIRMED : DANSE MACABRE; TRAINWRECK; GRINDING HALT; LOUISE CYPHRE; GTUK; BOLZ´N...

Fucking deadly. I'm going to check out how much flights and shit are. This would be an amazing festival.

zann are indeed phenomenal live. i'd also love to see la quiete again. you can fly aerlingus to dusseldorf, < 150kms from munster.

€50 flying to bremen with ryanair, over friday, back monday. bremen's about 200ks from munster.

two words:

Nicky Crane

During this time, Crane was leading a double-life as an active homosexual. In July 1992, Crane admitted his homosexuality on the Channel 4 programme Out. He was immediately disowned by his Nazi associates, especially Ian Stuart Donaldson whom in his own words said that he felt "betrayed". This caused surprise in some quarters, as Crane had openly been a steward on the London Gay Pride march in 1986

:eek: :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back