Crusty football comp (3 Viewers)

bohs punks

Website
Visit site
On sunday theres a footie comp on as part of the fest proceedings, sundays events are on in dalymount and the footie is on nearby, but not on the pitch.

anyway start formulating those teams and on a point of order anyone punching the head off a team mate is liable to be laughed at rather than sent off.

Stanto said:
Anyone wanna get a team set up or has everyone got teams already?
We can call the team "cock cheese rovers".!!!!
Nah make that FC instead of rovers, it has a better ring to it!

Mite be up the whole runnin experience!!! I'm fat and have one leg!!! I wanna be a striker!!!!

I'm going to do a limbo-dance dive just like that Newcastle United player at the weekend. He blatantly punched a ball off the goal-line, then fell to the ground holding his chest as if it had hit him there, fuckin hilarious. Then the referee sent him off and he just got up and shrugged!
In further news, my team is:

Packie Bonner

Paul McGrath Jimmy Aggrey

Me Cascarino

We shall be using long-ball tactics of course, big Cas has convinced me he is eligible to play because of his Irish grandmother....

Cormcolash said:
I'm going to do a limbo-dance dive just like that Newcastle United player at the weekend. He blatantly punched a ball off the goal-line, then fell to the ground holding his chest as if it had hit him there, fuckin hilarious. Then the referee sent him off and he just got up and shrugged!
In further news, my team is:

Packie Bonner

Paul McGrath Jimmy Aggrey

Me Cascarino

We shall be using long-ball tactics of course, big Cas has convinced me he is eligible to play because of his Irish grandmother....
Well ive got so far,
Razor Ruddock
The Fash(john fashnu)
Paul Gascoigne(the winjer)
So there.....

Cormcolash said:
Nice one, I'll get Jimmy Aggrey to kick the fuck out of Gazza!
Thats dirty!:)
gazza.jpg

is that this sunday?? i might be able to drag a few up from kilcoole...we play every sunday on the astroturf in the local football club.....people are welcome to come down for that if there up for it. be warned some of the lads are fuckin good now!

my one claim to footie fame is from edinburgh ten days of punk 1995 in the five a side where we ,playing as "FC Irish punks", got beating by The Exploited, Wattie et al, 3-1.

Can I play? Who's in charge of the ball? Will it be fly-keeper or last man back? I'm not playin in goal'ds!

What about a mass '3 and You're In'. It could start with about 50 people running around after a ball. Then the last one left gets the digs from everyone and isn't allowed into the gig, even if it's someone from one of the foreign bands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back