crust band... (1 Viewer)

mc moley

Website
Visit site
some scottish crust band from glasgow, i think, got in touch with me today looking to book gigs in late march.....
crust aint really my thing so i thought id post it up here to see if anybody's interested, seeing how i know yez all love yer noisy musik!!
the thing is i cant fucking remember the bands name and im in a internet place and cant afford to go back to hotmail and check it.etc etc so ill post up details when i get back (im in india by the way!!!)
bye bye
dar

dar are you serious?!!!
fuck well hope you're enjoying it!

i forget the name of this band too, but me and eoin are gonna put them on in cork, so it'd be cool if some dublin or limerick heads could help out as well. ye know the drill. i think they are offering return gigs in scotland as well.

brianMy Remorse said:
dar are you serious?!!!
fuck well hope you're enjoying it!

i forget the name of this band too, but me and eoin are gonna put them on in cork, so it'd be cool if some dublin or limerick heads could help out as well. ye know the drill. i think they are offering return gigs in scotland as well.

There name is posted above.
They`re ex-Eat Yer Greens i think - they played here about 2 years back.

we are gonna do it up here.. and if you two are both gonna do gigs as well then i don't have to try and help them get any other dates.. nice one.

Alright folks, Mick from Twenty Centuries of Sleep here. Cheers for the support on this one, I think everything's coming together so far with the exception of Belfast. The dates are looking like this:

Monday 21st - Dublin (GZ Collective)
Tuesday 22nd - Cork (My Remorse chaps)
Wednesday 23rd - Limerick/Galway (Rimbaud and/or friends)
Thursday 24th - Belfast

If there's anywhere else worth playing on the Thursday then we'd be up for it, haven't heard back from Glynn yet. Thanks again for the support and help on this.

PS We're not ex-Eat Yer Greens, though I'm doing shows with Alice (the drummer) in Glasgow now if any bands are interested in gig swaps.

Kierkegaard said:
Alright folks, Mick from Twenty Centuries of Sleep here. Cheers for the support on this one, I think everything's coming together so far with the exception of Belfast. The dates are looking like this:

Monday 21st - Dublin (GZ Collective)
Tuesday 22nd - Cork (My Remorse chaps)
Wednesday 23rd - Limerick/Galway (Rimbaud and/or friends)
Thursday 24th - Belfast

If there's anywhere else worth playing on the Thursday then we'd be up for it, haven't heard back from Glynn yet. Thanks again for the support and help on this.

PS We're not ex-Eat Yer Greens, though I'm doing shows with Alice (the drummer) in Glasgow now if any bands are interested in gig swaps.

We'l get you a fuckin Belfast gig organised, don't worry about that, pm me if Phil is too angry to do it.

Alright folks
Just wondering what's happening with the Cork, Limerick and Belfast dates? The other guys in the band are at a different uni from myself and their mid-term break hasn't been set yet, so we won't know for another week whether we can definitely make the tour; it would, however, be cool if we know that the dates are at least provisionally sorted.

Thanks again to everyone for their help, hope we can make it over!

Just saw that I was contacted about this. I certainly didn't see any e-mail in either of my accounts but it may well have been delivered to my "junk" folder by accident like a lot of other mail recently - I now check my junk regularly to avoid this type of thing!

If somebody else in Belfast isn't already on the case i'll endeavour to help, but I've got other stuff on and I'm deliberatley limiting the number of gigs I want to help out on because there doesn't really seem to be the audience here to make it worthwhile most of the time (for band or organiser).

have this band been sorted out with all the dates for their tour?
let us know cuz originally then wanted to play kilcoole or dub and i know they're playing dub but if they have a day with no gig i think b.y.c. wants to do a gig perhaps

Our drummer's finally found out that he's able to do the dates so if anyone's still wanting to sort out a gig for us then please get in contact, things seem to be shaping up as follows:

Monday 21st March - Dublin (GZ Collective)
Tuesday 22nd March - Cork (Eoin/My Remorse guys? let me know!)
Wednesday 23rd March - Limerick (Rimbaud and friends)
Thursday 24th March - Belfast (Cormcolash/xiknowitsoverx)

Thanks again to everyone for the help, hopefully we'll get this sorted out soon and will see you all in about a month's time!
Mick

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back