crass/flux of pink indians/conflict/zounds live in london this november! (1 Viewer)

hmmmmmmmmmmmm, im scaredof having the music that changed my life raped to death on stage by the charred husks of the people who made it. on the other hand id love to see the music that changed my life played well and mentally by the charred husks of the people who made it.

Ya its either gonna be the ulimate gig or a disapointment,but i think Conflict,Zounds,Restarts will be Great,Crass mix thing and Flux will be make or break,Really excited and defo going,most excited about Flux but soooo far away

on the conflict site it says that they are only playing the saturday night, so yeah, i would say it's a different line up each night.

Unless you get absolutely shitfaced at this gig it'll be atrocious.
Crass aren't playing, it's "Steve Ignorant and The Session Musicians", but I'm sure the thousands of (pre-ripped?) t shirts they hope to sell won't have that emblazoned across the front..
Are Flux going to wheel out their industry mates Bjork and The Shamen for an encore?
Hurrah for punk rock cabarets.

Unless you get absolutely shitfaced at this gig it'll be atrocious.
Crass aren't playing, it's "Steve Ignorant and The Session Musicians", but I'm sure the thousands of (pre-ripped?) t shirts they hope to sell won't have that emblazoned across the front..
Are Flux going to wheel out their industry mates Bjork and The Shamen for an encore?
Hurrah for punk rock cabarets.
You take everything so seriously.

As the lottery slogan goes
"if your not in you can't win!"

seriously it's worth the trip just to see.....

One of the best performances at last years wasted and no-one expected it was Hugh Cornwell who left The Stranglers years ago playing a Stranglers set and fuck he was way better than the Stranglers mk II...he done a stormin' acoustic set the next day too.

Just to answer couple of questions that have popped up. No one else from Crass is involved in this. Gary from Dirt and Lars from Rancid are playing with Ignorant as part of the Feeding set. The bands are split between two nights, ie, conflict on the first night, flux on the second.

And I agree with some others, it'll either be a cracker or the biggest load of disappointing bollocks ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back