crap restaurants. (1 Viewer)

These things happen

No doubt.

But restaurants here don't really seem to give a fuck when they do. So I don't give a fuck about hanging around and paying for a meal where they serve live fucking mollusk as a starter.

I was in a restaurant with some friends in the US and one of them bit into a large staple.
They comp'ed the whole meal for four of us, including drinks. Standard practice over there from what I can gleam.

I wish those things happened too.

The Irish government now predicts that this year GDP will fall more than 10% from its peak, crossing the line that is sometimes used to distinguish between a recession and a depression.

I kind of suspected it going in, but it was a handy spot to wait for someone. Fucking never again.

I thought that place was called Keatings.
I boycotted it for ages until I had to go there on a work do. They wouldn't let me sit down anywhere other than in a booth with 3 strangers because all the other tables were booked for an hour and a half hence.

I woulda demanded the chefs p45 if I was served a wriggler on me burger.

that italian opposite the porter house on parliament st, mad rude staff.

this place is awful. worst restaurant ever.

Are youse talking about Ciao Bella Roma? Was there for the first time last week after a friend of mine kept goin' on about how great it is. Staff didn't seem rude as such but they weren't remarkably nice and we did have to wait for ages for the bill. Got the lunch deal for 8.95 and it was fine, not amazing at all but fine. And the pizza tasted like buttered popcorn which was weird but kinda nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back