cosmic trigger - robert anton wilson (1 Viewer)

japeo

Since 2000
Website
www.theredneckmanifesto.com
holy shit balls that is some trippy head fucking shit. anybody here read him? basically the dude makes you aware of how many masks of reality conjure the world we "perceive" and encourages you to look beyond them. also it's very funny.

is that mother fucker still alive? somebody told me that he made an album with the golden horde and lived in ireland for a while?

japeo said:
holy shit balls that is some trippy head fucking shit. anybody here read him? basically the dude makes you aware of how many masks of reality conjure the world we "perceive" and encourages you to look beyond them. also it's very funny.

is that mother fucker still alive? somebody told me that he made an album with the golden horde and lived in ireland for a while?

Yeah its called the Chocolate Biscuit Consiracy. He used to live in Howth I think. I went to a talk he gave once and he handed out all these Illuminati membership cards or something. No idea if he's still alive .....

You should read the Illuminati trilogy Richie .... it's easily his best stuff. Lots of sex too.

hugh said:
Yeah its called the Chocolate Biscuit Consiracy. He used to live in Howth I think. I went to a talk he gave once and he handed out all these Illuminati membership cards or something. No idea if he's still alive .....

You should read the Illuminati trilogy Richie .... it's easily his best stuff. Lots of sex too.

i'll try to get them nice one, i think i'm gonna "perceive" that he never "made" an "album" with the "golden" "horde", called "chocolate biscuit conspiricy" though.

cos that ain't so "cool".

Read 'The Jounals of Mark Hedsel' (0r 'The Zelator)by David ovason. Crazy, reality bending stuff. Lots of talk of 'Veils' and other such interesting junk.

heh heh from robert anton wilsons website

Three gents were drinking apple martinis in a bar and had gotten to the stage of arguing about details.

“I tell you it’s spelled W-O-O-M,” the first said loudly.

“No no, no,” the second protested. “It’s W-O-O-0-M.’

“You’re both wrong,” the third ventured.

“I say it’s W-O-O-M-B.”

A gynecologst passing spoke up. “You’re getting close,” she told them. “Actually, it’s W-O-M-B.”

They stared at her a moment, then stared at each other. Finally one spoke:

“Madam,” he said, “it’s obvious that you’ve never heard an elephant fart.”:)

Myself and my mate read this during our acid discovery phase when we were 16. Crazy fucker. Worse than his 'mentor' Tim Leary...
fun to read though

japeo said:
i'll try to get them nice one, i think i'm gonna "perceive" that he never "made" an "album" with the "golden" "horde", called "chocolate biscuit conspiricy" though.

cos that ain't so "cool".

fucking right its cool, 'little ufo' is brilliant.

Pity about the Uri Geller stuff at the end of the book. Bend that spoon! But... there IS no spoon... Sex Drugs and the Occult is good as well

427111632_l.jpg

"Do what thou wilt"

gugai said:
Myself and my mate read this during our acid discovery phase when we were 16.
no prizes for guessing who that was! :) got a loan of it and had a read myself; don't think I was really ready for it back in 1993! maybe I should read it again somethime...

hugh said:
Yeah its called the Chocolate Biscuit Consiracy. He used to live in Howth I think.

He used to write for the Evening Herald, and the Indo building on Abbey St.
gets mentioned in a few of his books. As far as I know he is back in the USA
now, and still alive. http://www.rawilson.com

The album with The Golden Horde had a song from "Wilhelm Reich In Hell" as
one of the cassette-only bonus tracks.
Track listing here:
http://www.discogs.com/release/693714

Somebody should seriously do something about reissuing this, and all the other
early Horde stuff. If the multi's are still intact, I'd love to hear Wilson's spoken
word parts mixed a bit higher, or on their own as bonus tracks.

McGonagles said:
Somebody should seriously do something about reissuing this, and all the other
early Horde stuff. If the multi's are still intact, I'd love to hear Wilson's spoken
word parts mixed a bit higher, or on their own as bonus tracks.

yes, definatley...the golden horde were brilliant up until their late 80s ramones fixation and even then they were still great live.

Gbone was givin me a look at the cosmic trigger vol 2 (i think) the other day, looks very interesting, Quantum psychology is a lot to digest but anyone who can aim to simplify the teachings of Crowley has earned my praise...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back