CorKKK (2 Viewers)

Re: City Discs to close

I believe it was one of your NI bands that held that pukeafied or something like that.... now fuck yourself. Thanks

I believe it happened in your venue and you didn't see a problem with it
And then it allegedly happened again at another gig
And you still didn't see a problem with it
I hope I'm not banned from the place now, like everyone else that says something bad about it

Do tell us about the KKK gig...

Someone jumped on stage during a metal gig in Cork wearing full KKK outfit.
There was a fair old uproar on Metal Ireland about it.
Owners/managers of the venue involved went mental and said it was nothing to do with them even though it happened in their venue, meaning whoever it was must have had somewhere to get dressed up in the outfit, run on stage, and then somewhere to disappear to afterwards so they could get rid of the outfit and not get the shit beat out of them.
It supposedly happened again months later at another gig in the same venue.

Natasliah666 on MetalIreland was in charge of the venue in question at the time. Thread on metalireland contained various questionable (to say the least) statements from Natasliah666 (almost all in caps locks).

Much laughter and making fun of ensued, as well as low profile boycott of said venue. Unfortunately too many Cork metallers said they wouldn't be able to see metal gigs unless they kept going there.
Said venue later banned one of the bands associated with the boycott after the band made a negative comment about the place on the internet; well according to the band they were banned. Ha. Venue gave various nonsense-sounding reasons for the band no longer playing at the gig they were booted off from. Natasliah666 was apparently still in charge of venue when that happened.

Various people question how this guy can ever run a venue. Much laughter and fun-making ensued.

Two of the best threads on MetalIreland within the past couple of years, comedy gold!

How can a band that boycotted a venue be banned? Your story is full of holes. How many threads have you hijacked with your half truths? And howcome mods have to delete your bullshit posts? Are you getting the attention you crave so much here? And what the fuck has this to do with a record shop shutin down?

Where did I say the band boycotted the venue? Do you not understand the numerous possible meanings of the word 'associated' based on varying contexts?
I've hijacked about a million threads with my 'half-truths' thanks, I'm great at that.
What posts here have been deleted?
More to the point, why are you so scared of this story coming out, if it's all nonsense?

"Said venue later banned one of the bands associated with the boycott "
learn to read your own posts,fuck head.
And no, I aint afraid of a keyboard warrior. Come to cork someday and we can sort this out.!zed

Of course you can ban a band that's boycotting your venue.

"Said venue later banned one of the bands associated with the boycott "
learn to read your own posts,fuck head.
And no, I aint afraid of a keyboard warrior. Come to cork someday and we can sort this out.!zed

SAY IT TO MY FUCKING FACE hahahahahahaha. How are we going to sort it out if I go to Cork? Please elaborate. Are you going to fight me? By the way, do you still own/run the venue in question?

Yeah, the band were associated with the boycott, in that they are mates with the people who were boycotting the venue. That does not include the band themselves. See these are the subtleties of the English language, I know it may be difficult to grasp but I can see you've figured out where the caps lock button on your keyboard is, so there is hope.

Now, for anyone that wants an hour or so of quality and hilarious "WTF?" time on the internet, check out the original Cork KKK thread on metalireland! Natasliah's posts are easy to spot, they are the ones written ENTIRELY IN CAPS LOCK JUST LIKE THIS. THe real fun begins around page 7, but make sure you don't miss the 'Sieg Heil Varg' comment in a Natasliah666 post on page 5, always good for a chuckle.

http://www.metalireland.com/forum/v...ays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=putrefy&start=0

Oh, and a bit more comedy can be found in this thread if you are that bored:

http://www.metalireland.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=45621&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Jim White & Marisa Anderson (Thrill Jockey)
Whelan's Main Room
25 Wexford St, Portobello, Dublin 2, D02 H527, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back