Cork Math-Madness (1 Viewer)

small_dog_laughing.jpg

ok apologies to the few that might enjoy seeing us play, but alans mysterious illness has hit him again and he is back in hospital, so we wont be playing, gig goes ahead of course though, ye still better come. Liadain if you're stuck for a place to crash let me know.

are you trying to get me back for the time i got all ye to stay in my house and subjected ye to iced earth and pud-ball till some unearthly hour? it's not gonna happen :p

i think alan's thing is stage fright. what hospital is he in? i'll go round and hit him with something.

Super Dexta said:
...as long as you can get the barstaff to turn off the stereo, or you're not a quiet band

where;s the rolleyes icon? this browser is SHIT.

went there a few months ago for the first time in ages, and the circlepit guidance arrows i gaffa-taped on the floor when I was 17 are still there! nostalgia at age 20: it happens.
Ah I remember the oul 20-year old nostalgia, so much less depressing than nostalgia these days

is it not obvious that she's standing up?

okay:
MY AVATAR IS A PICTURE OF A CAT (CALLED SPARKY) STANDING ON ITS HIND LEGS, VERY CLEVERLY, BEING FED BY ITS OWNER (CALLED EDEL).

v. good.

i'd have liked the legs, but with the new avatar size i couldn't get them in, unless i put her sideways, in which case she'd look like she was flying.

anyway, you're in no position to be slagging avatars. i got a load of sifaka pictures off the interweb the other day if you want one. and one of some sort of orgone generator or something.

Jimmy Magee said:
Ah I remember the oul 20-year old nostalgia, so much less depressing than nostalgia these days
huh, i just saw this. did you just patronise me? wait till i come over and count your wrinkles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back