Cork: Hey Colossus and the Van Halen Time Capsule (UK) Vineyard Sun 13th june. (4 Viewers)

Rimbaud

...i'm nearly done here..
Supporter
Website
www.rimbaudrecords.com

Word on the street that Hey Colossus will debut some new material on this tour!
Vineyard, Sunday 13th on Patricks street across from HMV Cork.

9pm 8 euro.

ww.myspace.com/heycolossus

New stuff sounds kickass :cool:
Them Martyrs and First Blood Part II kick things off dancehall style mawn.....

Gah. Hey Collusus are awesome but i'm flat out broke at the moment..

BTW, was it yourself who left all the records and cd's into the bookshop a few weeks ago?

yep thats right - might be more later if its worth leaving them there/people buy them or apprciate them.
there a movie on there this saturday night?

Yep there's a moov-eh on saturday alrgiht.... looks kinda interesting

moz-screenshot-1.png
49t.jpg

Johnny flees Manchester for London, to avoid a beating from the family of a girl he has raped. There he finds an old girlfriend, and spends some time homeless, spending much of his time ranting at strangers, and meeting characters in plights very much like his own.
Running Time: 131 minutes.

Cork Womens Right To Choose are showing two short films tonight as well... http://www.solidaritybooks.org/events/film-night-cork-women-s-right-to-choose

Both Hey Colossus and Them martyrs were savage last night, don't miss 'em on sunday.

FIRST BLOOD PART II kicks things off at 9pm tonight - 8 euro in and by all accounts HEY COLOSSUS have been blowing people away on their Dublin/Galway gigs - last chance to see them tonight - Cork, Vineyard on Patricks Street, across the road from HMV.

Summer Sunday jams!.|..|
l_ef5a3b3dfd49407f89bf40c55e25a098.jpg

heycvanhalen250.jpg

After last nights performance, I realised just how much people in Belfast missed out. This was an experience. Amazing gig in Galway and Dublin , do not miss them tonight if you like music!

!ironyyy your party shirt grab your !baggyyyy and .|..|

Thanks to everyone who came along to this - Hey Colossus were smashing, Eoin was even more smashing for helping out and Kev was a gem to boot.
Hopefully we'll see Hey Colossus back here again soon.Ear plugs next time, i nearly fainted on 3 seperate occasions during the HC set when the high notes made me wence & squirm - weird.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back