cork heads - doom 101 - t'nite t'mraw (1 Viewer)

SONYMEGADRIVE

Friday July 22nd
Black Sun - didn't get to play last time in dublin cos the cops shut down the gig - fuck the pigs
Wreck of the Hesperus - guy from soundcellar wearing sandals and a cape playing bass really slow
Serpents - same old
the naut - reformation of the cosmonaut doooom
Devilmakesthree - dunno
Captain Insano - got burned on the high on fire support - bummer

Sarurday July 23rd
Like a Kind of Matador - accordion doom
Birds of Delay - my buds - cool dudes - any of their music i've heard has been tradical
Slomatics - more naut action
DeNovissimus - my second favourite band in ireland - when people say "what bands are good from ireland?" i say "oak and denovissimus...nah they haven't recorded anything.." - black metal doom metal wahtever metal - so good.
Beer Glove - italian - easily the worst touring band i've ever seen - go see them for giggles. one of their songs sounds like dirty boots played at twice the speed and their drummer has the best hair ever and won't stop touching it between songs. who can blame him?

travelling to dublin twice in one week to watch bands sounds like awful nonsense to me, man!

how much did it cost you to see slayer again? 8 grand? haha

plug said:
gig. what time/how much?
7 quid, 11 quid for both nights. i'm thinking of doing the college -> lennox's -> quinryan -> callanan's -> freds route if you feel like joining somewhere along the line.

ddmurph said:
7 quid, 11 quid for both nights. i'm thinking of doing the college -> lennox's -> quinryan -> callanan's -> freds route if you feel like joining somewhere along the line.
fucking hell, callanan's sounds like it could be a plan.. just might do that if I manage to attend to all my post-work chores :eek:

plug said:
fucking hell, callanan's sounds like it could be a plan.. just might do that if I manage to attend to all my post-work chores :eek:
cool. i should be in there by 7.30 or so anyway. you on for a trip to the quinryan? tis just around the corner from you an all.

ddmurph said:
cool. i should be in there by 7.30 or so anyway. you on for a trip to the quinryan? tis just around the corner from you an all.
the quinryan? better get tooled up so!

BIGBIG_mimi_Evolving%20Brazil04%20MMO.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back