Cooking for Valentine's Day? (2 Viewers)

Wobbler

Website
www.discogs.com
I am. Not sure what yet. Last year I followed this recipe http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/database/seabasswithrocketpes_70822.shtml for for sea bass with rocket pesto. It worked out quite well and I've made it once or twice since. The trick is not to overcook the fish.

I reckon my cooking has improved a good bit in the last year but I'm not going to attempt something extravagant, those days are gone. At the same time, I do want to do something quite far removed from every day food. Possibly slowly cooked lamb shanks or some shellfish.

I'd be interested on hearing what everybody else is doing.

2656_4294.jpg

make her this and fondle her bottom.

This isn't true
Please tell me this isn't true.

This is actually a serious comment! The thought of a fish in my mouth makes me sick. I was considering trying some fish up until recently because I had to watch friends eat a full fish with the head and stuff on it. Having fish eyes flicked at me has definitely put the idea on the long long finger

This is actually a serious comment! The thought of a fish in my mouth makes me sick. I was considering trying some fish up until recently because I had to watch friends eat a full fish with the head and stuff on it. Having fish eyes flicked at me has definitely put the idea on the long long finger
You're crazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back