Collective story zine update (2 Viewers)

bohs punks

Website
Visit site
So this project of write a chapter pass it on-ness is near the half way mark and tis well good i think - bizarre but deadly

Chapters now completed by
Conor
Gazzer
Nooly
Jasper
Boz

Next from the original list are

PA
Anarcho Munk
Boris Beloney
Jill
Piratecore
Strange guy

I will be sending on the completed 5 chapters to PA tonight when i find his email.

if any of the 6 left want to drop out let me know as a few others have asked.

Illustrations
Tommy booter, Byrnos and fullofham have offered to illustrate a chapter but we need more - offers??

should be out in time for your christmas present shopping time.

So this project of write a chapter pass it on-ness is near the half way mark and tis well good i think - bizarre but deadly.....

Illustrations...
Tommy booter, Byrnos and fullofham have offered to illustrate a chapter but we need more - offers??

should be out in time for your christmas present shopping time.

Go on then, i'll have a go at illustrating some of this if you like?

so i need an e mail for anarcho munk as i have pa's bit - hopefully out for christmas!!

6 chapters down - 5 to go

illustrators
Tommy booter, Byrnos , fullofham, ann post, piratecore will send you on the text and the chapter number thats yours to illustrate this week. more drawers welcome -was / is carlow punks on for that?

so i need an e mail for anarcho munk as i have pa's bit - hopefully out for christmas!!

illustrators
Tommy booter, Byrnos , fullofham, ann post, piratecore will send you on the text and the chapter number thats yours to illustrate this week. more drawers welcome -was / is carlow punks on for that?

hadn't actually put myself forward but sure ill give it a lash.....sean fitz,johnnystress and fiona freebooters should all defo be asked!!

same here, id love to do some illustrations, if, like Sean said, ye still need more people?:

at the moment ive got alot of other shit goin conor so im gonna pull out of this,it seems like theres plenty of other people interested anyway.

illustrators

was i supposed to do something, i mean do you need my email or something??

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back