Collective story zine update (3 Viewers)

bohs punks

Website
Visit site
So this project of write a chapter pass it on-ness is near the half way mark and tis well good i think - bizarre but deadly

Chapters now completed by
Conor
Gazzer
Nooly
Jasper
Boz

Next from the original list are

PA
Anarcho Munk
Boris Beloney
Jill
Piratecore
Strange guy

I will be sending on the completed 5 chapters to PA tonight when i find his email.

if any of the 6 left want to drop out let me know as a few others have asked.

Illustrations
Tommy booter, Byrnos and fullofham have offered to illustrate a chapter but we need more - offers??

should be out in time for your christmas present shopping time.

So this project of write a chapter pass it on-ness is near the half way mark and tis well good i think - bizarre but deadly.....

Illustrations...
Tommy booter, Byrnos and fullofham have offered to illustrate a chapter but we need more - offers??

should be out in time for your christmas present shopping time.

Go on then, i'll have a go at illustrating some of this if you like?

so i need an e mail for anarcho munk as i have pa's bit - hopefully out for christmas!!

6 chapters down - 5 to go

illustrators
Tommy booter, Byrnos , fullofham, ann post, piratecore will send you on the text and the chapter number thats yours to illustrate this week. more drawers welcome -was / is carlow punks on for that?

so i need an e mail for anarcho munk as i have pa's bit - hopefully out for christmas!!

illustrators
Tommy booter, Byrnos , fullofham, ann post, piratecore will send you on the text and the chapter number thats yours to illustrate this week. more drawers welcome -was / is carlow punks on for that?

hadn't actually put myself forward but sure ill give it a lash.....sean fitz,johnnystress and fiona freebooters should all defo be asked!!

same here, id love to do some illustrations, if, like Sean said, ye still need more people?:

at the moment ive got alot of other shit goin conor so im gonna pull out of this,it seems like theres plenty of other people interested anyway.

illustrators

was i supposed to do something, i mean do you need my email or something??

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back