Coldspoon Conspiracy/Ten Past Seven/Hermie in Tweed (1 Viewer)

coldspoon con

The Coldspoon Conspiracy
Ten Past Seven
Hermie in Tweed

at The Hub, Sunday 18th April.
Admission is 6 euro, doors at 8.30.

This gig is being promoted by the nice people of Ultimate Losers.
Thanks to them!

hag said:
what are HIT like?

they're good. instrumental stuff, apparently they're recording sometime soon for an ep. saw them early last year (i think) and they were excellent. the 7:10 of last year, if you will.

hag said:
what are HIT like?7:10 are so yesterday's news now...
they're really good.
they have a lot more vocals now, which is a huge improvement on their instrumental stuff.
they're recording an EP with Stephen Shannon from Halfset next month.

yep recording in a couple of weeks between thesis' (actually what is the plural of thesis?) can't wait for this gig, haven't played with 10 past 7 yet really looking forward to it. should be fun

THE COLDSPOON CONSPIRACY
homies.jpg

(L-R) Pat, Darren, Peter, Ronan.

Littleish known fact - Hermie in Tweed's drummer Ruadhan played guitar in Coldspoons between June 2000 - April 2001!

There ya go!

thats pretty rich comin from someone who spent the whole of atp in his chalet with eoin givin each other hand jobs.

roo said:
thats pretty rich comin from someone who spent the whole of atp in his chalet with eoin givin each other hand jobs.
now now ladies!baggyyyy

look roo, it's not hermie's fault he missed Lightning Bolt at ATP because....

...actually....no...wait...it's completely his fault.

sucka!

Apparantly, Ten Past Seven want to go on first, so get there early (8.30ish) if you wanna make sure to see them.

anyone in dublin should definately go to this. havent heard Coldspoon Conspiracy yet but have heard good things, ye gonna be playing Cork again soon?
And Ten Past Seven, Hag what do you mean by yesterdays news?!! they are class, probably my favourite Irsh band, and they have actually been playing instrumental stuff for quite a awhile now.

i reckon 7:10 should include some Hella covers... i want to see Ger's head implode while trying to keep up the drumming

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back