Coffee (1 Viewer)

Coffee is best enjoyed

• Total voters
this morning I dropped a chalky mint into my coffee

i'm quite enjoying it

we're getting new coffee machines at work tomorrow!

Tomorrow new coffee machines are being installed on each floor. There is no change being made to the coffee that is being used.

What is new about them?

They still produce filter coffee in the traditional way, but brews into 1.9 litre thermos pot. These keep the coffee hot without continuous, additional heat - so the flavour is preserved, not stewed. This should mean less wastage of coffee.

What you need to do

Tomorrow you will not be able to make coffee with the old machines as they need to be clean and empty for the swap over. If you need coffee you can either make instant in a cup or purchase coffee from outside of the building. Once the new machines have been installed you can use the coffee machines again.

Should you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Tomorrow new coffee machines are being installed on each floor. There is no change being made to the coffee that is being used.

What is new about them?

They still produce filter coffee in the traditional way, but brews into 1.9 litre thermos pot. These keep the coffee hot without continuous, additional heat - so the flavour is preserved, not stewed. This should mean less wastage of coffee.

We have machines like this where i work. The coffee is free but it tastes like its been filtered through Ritchie Kavanaghs underpants.

the coffee in our machines is actually pretty ok, very drinkable, especially if i make it as i make it a bit stronger than everyone else. my daily intake has spiralled since ive been here though and its not top notch coffee by any stretch of the imagination so its a bit pointless drinking so much. i used to be a 2 or 3 a day man but recently its been 3 mugs one after the other first thing in the morning, with another 2 or 3 over the course of the day and maybe another when i get home or on the way home if i stop off for coffee somewhere. the one cup a day is going ok so far. ive been drinking a lot of camomile tea. the real test will be the weekend when i like to potter about town popping in and out of cafes and next week when i cut it out altogether.

Coffee is keeping me sane at the moment. I've started to get up earlier in the morning to have half an hour of crap tv, coffee, cookies and quality cats-fighting-over-lap time. It takes my mind off the impending shittiness the rest of the day usually brings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back