Clothes and haircuts (6 Viewers)

I have a broken seiko at the house if you want it :p
Is it quartz or mechanical?

Might just need a battery. Or did you come a cropper

The divers usually will last a lifetime.

Oh my opting for almost cheapest watch in existence is about not watching money fuck off every time I scrape the screen. Its defo not gonna be a hit with the ladies
Everyone's got their own level of that

As men, we wil tend to continue to wear something as long as it's functional.
Women generally put more thought into it.
If you put effort into your appearance, you will generally put a higher sexual value on yourself.But we all find our own balance on that.

I didn't make the rules. I just kind of loosely acknowledge them.

Is it quartz or mechanical?

Might just need a battery. Or did you come a cropper

The divers usually will last a lifetime.

Everyone's got their own level of that

As men, we wil tend to continue to wear something as long as it's functional.
Women generally put more thought into it.
If you put effort into your appearance, you will generally put a higher sexual value on yourself.But we all find our own balance on that.

I didn't make the rules. I just kind of loosely acknowledge them.

Battery and second strap failure where the strap costs more than the casio i use now.

I have actually 2 notions watches for births/marriages/deaths department and some really stupid 'posh' one which is borderline unreadable but has a word on it that makes it expensive that i wear out the odd time.

I'm not really able to long term deal with women in relationship settings who deal in such metrics so I opt out at the door.

I'm not really able to long term deal with women in relationship settings who deal in such metrics so I opt out at the door.
I think they pretty much all deal with those metrics. Some just hide it better than others.

Is he taking care of himself? Can he take care of me?

I don't even think it's conscious.

I have actually 2 notions watches for births/marriages/deaths department
Ohhh, what are these??

I could barely tell you - the stupid unreadable one is probably this one

1723218644499.png

and then have some generic enough looking one for wearing suits - like brown strap, hands, fake gold or whatever.

Is he taking care of himself? Can he take care of me?

But equally that could be seen as 'he's spending 200eu* on borderline useless self aggrandising boy-toys, he's a child'.

For the record the *unreadable watch i have was a second hand get lucky scenario, I'd never spend that much money on something like that. Apparently it's 200ish retail which is stupid. It's 20grams of metal and a genric computer made by robots.

Though on the subject of watches, this is class:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Super video. Beautiful watch.

If Brando's AN Rolex went for $2m, I'd have to think Lawrence of Arabia's watch is worth more than 6 grand
Paul Newman's Daytona went for $18m

As an aside that I just noticed, why does every single company I've worked for in this city think that black polyester is The Best And Only Choice for branded work wear. They should give me a branded white vest and fedora.

Working, in this sun, in black polyester. Dumb.

As an aside that I just noticed, why does every single company I've worked for in this city think that black polyester is The Best And Only Choice for branded work wear. They should give me a branded white vest and fedora.

Working, in this sun, in black polyester. Dumb.

I suspect they think it is the cheapest

I could barely tell you - the stupid unreadable one is probably this one

View attachment 19041

and then have some generic enough looking one for wearing suits - like brown strap, hands, fake gold or whatever.

I'm waiting to do something in my life that will feel I have earned a Moonwatch

But every time I do something, I just raise the bar on myself

Do women get their partners watches? Maybe it’s someone I should get him for a wedding present. My aunt said I shouldn’t because “get him a watch, and watch him walk away”. She’s nuts when it comes to men though, a 70+ year old horndog.

Do women get their partners watches? Maybe it’s someone I should get him for a wedding present. My aunt said I shouldn’t because “get him a watch, and watch him walk away”. She’s nuts when it comes to men though, a 70+ year old horndog.
I got a fancy watch from my girlfriend. Engraved and all. I wear it when I dress up to go out. So it's been in a drawer for years. But it's a nice present.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Activity
    So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Poor Creature
    Bello Bar
    1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
    Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
    The Workman's Cellar
    8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
    Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
    The Workman's Cellar
    8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
    Back