Clothes and haircuts (1 Viewer)

I basically just want them to get rid of the wings behind the ears.
Sometimes it helps to find a picture of a cut to bring in with you
ustv-true-detective-filming-colin-farrell.jpg

it's true, women rarely feel pressured to worry about their appearance

Women have the entire beauty industrial complex at their disposal. Lotions, creams and sprays and what have you. Pretty much every woman today lives like Cleopatra.

We're basically MacGyvering the whole deal over here.
A few lads seem to know what they're doing (George!) and everyone else is rubbing two sticks together hoping they catch fire.

Ah It is if you want a decent job done, Johnny.
Even the Waldorf isn't much cheaper than that.

I stopped going to the Waldorf because I can get the same cut for a fraction of the price elsewhere. Most barbers in town can do the haircut I want (thank you hipsters.)

It's a great place to go treat yourself and they're very nice but I just can't justify the price.

I stopped going to the Waldorf because I can get the same cut for a fraction of the price elsewhere. Most barbers in town can do the haircut I want (thank you hipsters.)

It's a great place to go treat yourself and they're very nice but I just can't justify the price.

but you're just going to get your back and sides and a trim done, yeah? and your barber knows your haircut?

If you've been growing it out for ages it's easy for someone to make a balls of it. Better to have that cut done right.

but you're just going to get your back and sides and a trim done, yeah? and your barber knows your haircut?

Any barber can do it. But yeah, some are better than others. If i get a ropey one I don't go back. I go to my mate because he knows what to do. If I can't be arsed going into town I'll go to one of the local ones or one in a shopping centre.

I think charging 40 quid for a straightforward haircut is a complete rip-off. Women's hairdressers are the biggest gougers going.

Swap "wedding " cake with "woman's" haircut

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Men buying into this rip off makes me sad

Women's hair is all full of L kesei immunitas or something

It means it's much more difficult to cut and style

blame genetics

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back