Clothes and haircuts (3 Viewers)

is this you @george mcfly?

11252855_10153371606412200_3370393336977048816_n.png
Here the thing is, I did get my hair cut on Saturday and that is how I look right now. Tache and all.

8 months and counting and nary a scissors nor a set of clippers have touched these locks. Think I’ve pushed through the shit fluffy phase into something that looks ok, although others may disagree. I’m expecting management to tell me to sort it out at some point.

8 months and counting and nary a scissors nor a set of clippers have touched these locks. Think I’ve pushed through the shit fluffy phase into something that looks ok, although others may disagree. I’m expecting management to tell me to sort it out at some point.
SORT IT OUT, HIPPIE

Highlander!

I need to up my style big time. Basically I don't choose to wear these clothes, I just wear them because I have them. Herself told me to embrace my size and wear tighter clothes. I dunno. If I've been wearing my suit and get changed back into the usual crap it feels like I'm getting ready for a furry convention.

Took me a while to come around to wearing skinny jeans, had to do it in phases over the course of a decade. Big fuck off massive skater pants - Flares - straight leg - slim - skinny.

Got a deadly suit about 2 weeks ago that's really slim fitting. Great cut. Bought it in Galvin's down in Tullamore

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back